Your Essential Tech?

What’s part of your #essentialtech?

We’ve put together the ultimate apple tech - with our beautifully powerful PA-B5, 100W charger

Share your essential tech images here :smiley: :camera_flash:

2 Likes

Too many devices to keep charged.

6 Likes

Nice! Good haul :smiley:

2 Likes

Does my “Command Center” work? Everything on my desk is essential for day to day computing :slight_smile:

No longer have this camera as I now use a Nikon Z6 alongside the Nikon D850. The solar charger pictured was one of my favorite Aukey power banks.

6 Likes

very nice setup there Zed :+1:
what keyboard is that?

1 Like

Thanks @JSH1973

That’s the Logitech K780. It’s a Bluetooth keyboard with Unifying Receiver. Allows me to to connect to 3 separate devices. I use it to type on my PC, iPad Pro and smartphone.

2 Likes

I think that’s the keyboard I need for the home office setup :+1:

2 Likes

That is much more than a command center, just fabulous :+1::ok_hand:

Great setup!

My favorite is the adjustable table for sit /stand and your monitor fixture🤩

2 Likes

I recommend it. It’s fast, the buttons feel smooth and the white area has a slot to insert a table on an angle. Very well thought out device.

Thank you, LMAO :rofl:

Wow, you noticed the desk. Yes, it’s a motorized sit/stand desk by Ikea. I used to use it up and down but now with all of the cables in the rear of the desk, they started pulling hard on them when raising the desk. So I leave it as-is now. The desk gives me plenty of room :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Stunning set up! I love it :heart:

Command Centre doesn’t cut it I feel ha :smiley:

1 Like

Beautiful :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

@Dane_AUKEY So ‘Command Centre’ doesn’t cut it? What should I call it? :upside_down_face:

1 Like

NORAD? :laughing:

1 Like

You could name that desk setup HAL 9000 :smiling_imp:

1 Like

You guys are a trip. I prefer ‘Command Center’ :rofl:

2 Likes

It works a treat :smiley:

3 Likes