When you work from Home

It’s not always doom and gloom during these unprecedented times. We should try to see the light side of life when we can. So we’ve scoured the internet for some funny memes that represent the current times…

Share your own favorite meme!!

2 Likes

Excellent :smile:

1 Like

Here is one more… :rofl:

2 Likes

Haha. Love that! :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah, this is the only to get work done from home :smile:

On the other hand, I’m probably screwed, I had hoped to find a work from home type of job but now there will be millions and millions looking for those positions :joy:

I’m sure if you have the right skill set, you’ll be able to find the right job :grin::grin:

1 Like

Memes are the new form of communication, haha. These are great, unfortunately I am not able to work from home… Least yet anyway. I hope everyone is staying healthy, hopefully we can all return to normalcy soon.

2 Likes

They absolutely are!

They make things a little easier - ha. Even google is getting in on the action.

This one made me laugh…so true!

1 Like

I often work from home anyway, so this isn’t a huge change for me. But our office is acting like this change to remote work is a new thing, so we are getting daily emails on best practices…

1 Like

If one good thing is going to come out of this mess it’s probably companies realising how much of a benefit it can be to both themselves and the employees letting people work from home some of the time, be good for climate and air pollution as well

This is my favorite :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

That’s brilliant haha

1 Like

Totally agree. You’ve just got to look at Venice, China and other places where nature is making a come back, especially with air pollution.

I think it’ll highlight a lot of things, from looking after the environment, to working from home actually being a benefit.

Always good to look at the positives :grin:

1 Like

I saw this yesterday … 6 techniques to clean the hand properly in 20 seconds… I couldn’t believe my eyes, I was seeing it

Yeah - its all over the place in the UK, with people being told how to properly wash their hands.

It’s a good thing I guess. May have long-lasting effect on general health + hygiene in the months, or even years to come. :thinking:

This entire pandemic will leave bad effects on our social & work life and world economies…

Looks like working from home / remote will become the new normal…

I expect as much. Good for the environment - less cars on the road - but for many other things :frowning:

It was already the normal for me, and could be for most in our office - we all have the capacity to work anywhere, because we have to travel. Some people just don’t do well with / enjoy it, they need the people around them.

Even for me, it is good to get into the office once or twice a week just to keep things mixed up.