What Would You Like to Test Next?

I’m interested in:
Any phone docks (usb-c/Android compatible)

Earbuds - I’d love to test the Key Series T10. I’ve tried a great many earbuds. Still not satisfied.

Lamps with USB ports for charging.

USB C hub CB-C71

The 12 outlet surge protector PA-S14 or PAS-24

I would like to try the Navigator Wind II 10W Wireless Charging Phone Mount, or maybe the Key Series T10 Premium True Wireless Earbuds. I got my first wireless charger for my desk at work a few months ago and it has been a game changer. I would love to have that for my car as well. I’ve also been looking for a pair of true wireless earbuds/headphones for a while now and would love to try out the T10’s.

2 Likes

Some great ideas, especially the wireless charging phone mount :smiley:

You’ve got so many awesome computing machines. We should release something more powerful for your charing needs.

Hi,

I have joined Aukey Community, recently and I would be interested in testing any of the below products:

1. AUKEY Dash Cam, 1080p Dash Camera for Cars with 6-Lane Lens, 2.7 Inch LCD, Motion Sensor, Loop Recording and Night Vision
  2. AUKEY True Wireless Earbuds, Bluetooth 5 with Charging Case, 24h Playtime, Deep Bass, USB-C & Qi Wireless Charging, Secure Fit, Touch Control, One-step Pairing, Key Series T10
  3. AUKEY True Wireless Earbuds, Bluetooth 5 Headphones in Ear with Charging Case, Hands-Free Headset with Noise Cancellation Mic, Touch Control, 25 Hours Playback for iPhone and Android
  4. AUKEY Wall Charger with 2 Outlets and 4 USB Ports 30W USB Charger for Smartphones, Tablet, Laptop and More, ETL Certified
  5. AUKEY Dash Cam
  6. AUKEY Mechanical Keyboard LED Backlit Gaming Keyboard with Blue Switches, 104 Keys 100% Anti-ghosting with Metal Top Panel and Water-Resistant Design for PC and Laptop Gamers, Black
  7. Aukey Powered USB Hub Aluminum 10 Port USB 3.0 Data Hub with 12V/3A Power Adapter, 3.3ft USB Cable for MacBook Air, Mac Mini, iMac, Laptop, PC, USB

Please let me know if any of the above or similar products are available for testing.

Regards,
Nikhil
Stamford, Connecticut,USA

1 Like

Great to have you here!

You’ve just missed our most recent testing round, but we’ll be running another 1st week of June. :slight_smile:

how do you join the testing group?

Oh, you’ve just missed our testing round 5, but another round will be launched during the 1st week of June.

1 Like

I would love to test one of the table lamps

2 Likes

They’re great lamps! Keep an eye out for future testing rounds :slight_smile:

They really are great, I have two in my house that get used very often. The ring one is my favorite, such a accent piece, plus the colors and patterns are fun.

Certainly are multi-purpose, especially with the color options :smiley:

A good serviceable lamp is always a need imo. I even have one at work for those moments the overhead cfl’s just arent bright enough.

Makes sense. Its nice to have control over your own lighting, I had that issue at a company before… the lights were so dim, I always wanted a spare lamp. :flashlight:

I’m in the exact opposite… My office is too bright and can’t turn it down lol.

Ha, well at least they’re useful in both settings!!

I would like to test the 100W GAN charger.

1 Like

Great option. We’ve just finished our applications for the 100W chargers unfortunately - but i’m sure we’ll have them on offer again :slight_smile:

I would love to test the PA-B4 and PA-B2 with EU socket with my apple devices as well as with my camera gear.

1 Like

We’ll certainly open up testing to the EU once we have the devices there :slight_smile: