What products are on your wishlist for Aukey to make next?

Posted in another thread as well, but a hermetically sealed ac converter with usb output for cold/wet days when I need juice. Most items cannot really support this very well and options are somewhat limited when you would prefer replaceable cables.

1 Like

I just found this modular power station on Kickstarter. It is really futuristic and packs a lot of useful features like battery expansion, chainable AC, and app control, etc.

I wish AUKEY could develop a power station that supports battery exchange & recycle so there’ll be less waste and pollution on our planet even after years of use.
Campaign page here: https://ecoflow-r600-modular-portable.kckb.st/58a931bd

2 Likes

Love the idea, especially the eco-friendly functions. We have discussed a powerstation in another thread.

@Simon_AUKEY should be interested in sharing this with the DEV TEAM :slight_smile:

Maybe make a competitor to the Cyber Truck from Tesla :grin:
I’ll personally volunteer to do all testing for free :sunglasses:

1 Like

Not sure if Aukey makes one, couldn’t find it online. My car only has one 12v outlet, which I have my Aukey PD charger in, but I want to get back to also using my Aukey dash cam. The outlet is in the center console so it is tedious to reach. I’m looking for a splitter that has a long enough cable to mount in a better location. A plus would be one that has a power switch, since Mazda outlets do not turn off with the car.

3 Likes

Well, we have this extention cord: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075WTHYYN which may not satisfy your needs.

2 Likes

That’s a handy one to have in the car, pair it up with a universal 1 into 3 plug.

@Simon_AUKEY thanks, that may do the trick. As @JSH1973 mentioned I could put a splitter on that.

1 Like

I just bought one of these, combined with the extension from Aukey it will give plenty options

Hey @Simon_AUKEY that is an interesting product, extension Cord for cigarette lighter port, I never came across this earlier and often felt a need for it for connecting charger

Thank you for sharing this product detail!!

2 Likes

@JSH1973 how long is the cable on it? That’s kind of what I was looking for. It doesn’t have a power switch does it? Would have to see if it’s available in the US.

Update:found the length, should be long enough.

2 Likes

Edit - found it… 60 cm.

What lenght is it?
I only ordered it today and didn’t actually pay attention to the lenght

1 Like

Glad you like it.

1 Like

100W PD USB C portable charger. Something to compete with the Zendure Supertank.

1 Like

That’s a nice suggestion!! I am sure we’ll be working towards this :slight_smile:

Another idea I had was a line of SD cards (UHS-I, UHS-II). I think you guys could cause some waves with some nice decent SD cards (priced right too :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:) But imagination can only go so far.

There’s always room to grow into new markets and products, but I think we’re focusing on our core range of products for now - power - computing - audio :slight_smile: