What are some of the most useful Aukey Products that you own?

I own and use Aukey Products for some time now, notably the 18W USB C PD Charger, USB C Angled Braided Nylon cable and Touch-Sensitive Dimmable LED Table Lamp.

I love the LED lamp among all of these, and used every day, helps me to focus and read books at night or simply relax :slight_smile:

Do share the products you own and your experiences!!

5 Likes

GaN 60W charger, chargers my laptop as well as my phone quickly. I also have the 10k USB-C external battery that works really well

1 Like

I have 4 or 5 products from Aukey.

I use the AUKEY Power Delivery Power Bank 20000mAh, 2 of the USB-C to USB-C cables, and the AUKEY Bedside Lamp Touch-Sensitive Table Lamp daily.

2 Likes

For me, I love the cables and power banks - they’re my go to - but naturally I really like the EP-B60s and the T21s, great audio devices at a budget.

2 Likes

I am going to admit something.

I thought I was using AUKEY power banks.

I was wrong. So, I don’t have any AUKEY products, but I hope to change that in the future! :smile:

1 Like

:joy:…well you’re honest at least.

I highly recommend them though, they work great, battery lasts long and they’re actually extremely affordable.

When you get some Qi wireless charging products, get yourself our Sprint Wireless Charging Power Bank…multifunctional - can’t go wrong!

3 Likes

I got 2 AUKEY USB Car Charger Flush Fit Dual Port USB (that I need to upgrade to the PD and QC outlet since I got a wireless charger in my car now)

But recently I got the Sprint Wireless Charging Power Bank and I love it.

1 Like

I’ve got a few different things. Some wireless chargers, some cables (love the nylon right-angle Lightning cables), a dash cam, and, my favorite, the PB-Y14 20,000 mAh power bank. That is essential for any time I travel. Most of the time, I just keep it in my work backpack and connect it to the USB port on there for topping off my phone throughout the day.

1 Like

Not the most useful, certainly the most fun:
https://www.amazon.com/AUKEY-Take-off-Quadcopter-Intelligent-Altitude/dp/B01MY0SA3R
At one time, Aukey had several different models of drones available, I think they are out of that market now.

Kids and I flew this all the time until the last spare blades were destroyed and I couldn’t get more. Very fun for indoor use. It has been collecting dust for a while now with two broken blades.

3 Likes

I’m not sure of the model name but I have a mains into 5 usb ports charger that is stuck with double sided tape to my side table next to my recliner armchair :slight_smile:
Covers charging the phone, also plugged into a wireless stand, set of earphones, plug in my chromebook if needed while using it.
Few other products but that one is my favourite

1 Like

Now that is interesting, i had not know Aukey had drones too :slight_smile:

1 Like

I didn’t know about the drones either, looks like a perfect toy for the office :smile:

The drones were fun - there was a period when Aukey was really aiming to branch out into a lot of different products and clearly experimenting with a range of options, and that was one of the peripheral items. They also had some lenses to attach to your phone over the camera to allow it to take wide angle or macro shots.

The actual item that is probably the most useful regularly today is my Aukey PA-T11 6 port USB charger. Only live link I can find for it now is a Malaysian aukey site… Convenient at home, but really shines when the family is all on the road. The whole mess of everyone individually finding their chargers and cables, unhooking them from their bedsides, and then tagging them along and keeping track gets bypassed. Just grab this and the cables plugged into it and go.

I like this style better than direct wall chargers in a lot of circumstances, it is easier to access it to change out cables as needed.

1 Like

That one above is what I have, just mine only have 5 ports, it is a perfect charger to free up a few power sockets.

2 Likes

This is one of my favourite products that we do at AUKEY.

It’s just so useful, passthrough charging, wireless charging, hdmi for 4k, usb connections…everything you need really.

1 Like

That 100W hub is definitely on my to get list, for anyone using a Samsung Galaxy Note or S model in a DeX desktop setup that would be perfect

2 Likes

I think an angel loses it’s wings every time someone claims an HDMI 1.4 connection supports 4k. Technically true, but practically very unhelpful. Who is satisfied with a 30Hz refresh rate these days? I think the only reason this doesn’t get more attention is not that many people are using 4k displays with their laptops.

Get Displayport in there, whether in the form of a USB-C/ Displayport output or a full displayport connector, and then support 4k properly, at 60Hz.

I would love one of these with true 4k support. But search Amazon, and you find lots of products with these exact claims. “Supports 4k” bright and beautiful in the ad - then in the fine print “at 30Hz”.

1 Like

Yes…seems you’re right.

Some limitations there, it could well be in the next iteration. I’ll pass those suggestions onto the product dev team :slight_smile:

1 Like

I personally use my 20,000 mah battery bank almost every day. I’ve even used it to power my Macbook Pro in a pinch. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeadXcC51Ks

4 Likes

I have some devices but the ones I use daily are the AUKEY Quick Charge 3.0 and the AUKEY HUB USB C 8 in 1 :+1:

4 Likes