Top Fan - February 🏆

The month of February flew by, with many of you posting a lot.

I’m really enjoying watching the Community grow and flourish, with support coming from many of you taking the time to help to answer questions by other users, so I salute you!

Let’s help this community to grow!

We’ll announce the top fans on Friday :smiley:

7 Likes

Hmmm good luck to the top people.

2 Likes

Good luck to everyone! This community is great, i wish more companies wanted to interact with their customers like this.

2 Likes

Yay! Excited to see the top fans! And yes this community has grown since the beginning. Can’t wait to see it flourish even more!

2 Likes

Looking forward to seeing the results :smile:

3 Likes

Yes it definitely seems to have started growing a bit, interactive stuff like the small questionnaire and the talk to Aukey thing makes it a bit more personal.
It’ll be fun to see in a years time :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Great… excited to see the winner of Top AukeyFan

1 Like

It’s been a great month for the Community, with lots going on, more users registering, more helpful answers from you guys, and an overall enjoyable experience, chatting with you all about your thoughts, from things like EV cars, to parking ability (not my forte) and so much more.

Some of you, have gone the extra mile and taken steps to take your time to share engaging content and useful info to people in the Community and I salute you.

So, without further ado - here are the top 3 fans of February

1. @graphicflowyt :clap: - Winner of an AUKEY product
  2. @Monkee :clap: - Winner of $50 Amazon Gift Card
  3. @Wcavaliere88 :clap: - Winner of $30 Amazon Gift Card

Remember, we select top fans - not just from posting, sharing etc - we look at badges, engagement, time on site, conversations between other users, input and much more.

We want to engage more and more of you, and really listen to what you have to say!

So thanks again to all of you making this community grow, so please help us to share this post with friends or family across social media, because you never know if they could be March’s #topfan :smiley:

12 Likes

Congrats to the winners :gem:

PS- You weren’t supposed to tell them until tomorrow😀

2 Likes

I got a little ahead of myself and moved it up a day - we’ve got other announcements for tomorrow :shushing_face:

5 Likes

Other announcements…
What is it…Earth really is flat or something like that :grimacing:

Ha…love that. :laughing:

1 Like

Thank you so much. Can’t wait to check out the item

1 Like

Thank you so much, this community is amazing! Congrats to the other winners and looking forward to the next announcement!

2 Likes

Congrats to the winners.

2 Likes

Wow… great to see the winners… Congratulations :clap: :tada: :tada: :balloon: :balloon:
@graphicflowyt @Monkee @Wcavaliere88

3 Likes

Congrats to the three winners, enjoy your prizes!

Looking forward to whatever the big announcement tomorrow is, way to start building the tension here.

1 Like

Congratulations to the winners @graphicflowyt @Monkee @Wcavaliere88 :+1:

3 Likes

Well shoot, thanks very much and congrats to you other 2 that won😅. Nice to win something by purely just being involved and trying to help others.

3 Likes

Congratulations :fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

2 Likes