Top Fan Award - March 🏆

Hi All!

It was a fantastic month in the Community during March, even with the COVID19 madness, we’ve all supported each other with fun, useful tips & tricks and more.

So, as ever, we at AUKEY take pride in rewarding those that are here.

We’ll announce the winner tomorrow :pray:

7 Likes

Forgot about this thing :slightly_smiling_face:
Best of luck to everyone :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Woop! Can’t wait to see who’s won…

1 Like

I forgot about this as well. Can’t wait to see who it is.

2 Likes

We’ve loved watching the Community grow over the last few months, with the support of you all. Our top fans have been instrumental in making this a place of fun, useful and of course - somewhere we can all get together to talk about stuff we like.

We had a big influx of people joining up last month, with many of them being really great supporters of AUKEY - so we thank you for that!

But, as ever, there are some that really go that extra mile, and so, I’m proud to announce our top fans from March :slight_smile:

@CK-Techie
@Zed
@JSH1973

You guys have been awesome. Support questions being answered before our team gets there, is superb. Your insights into product ideas or updates have been already put forward for potential design upgrades, and just overall, you’ve helped myself personally - so a big :clap:

And a big shoutout to Zed, for those beautifully taken pictures for the reviews - they were great to read :smiley:

We all at AUKEY hope to see this community flourish, so I look forward to announcing April’s winners!

5 Likes

Wohoo :blush:
Thanks a lot, what a nice surprise to wake up to.
Congrats to CK and Zed as well, totally well deserved :+1:
Also a big thank you to all other members making this community/forum better and better each week and month👪

3 Likes

Thanks @Dane_AUKEY You should include yourself as a Top Fan too :slight_smile:
Photography is my thing :camera:

Congrats to CK and JSH1973 as well. Nice to see participation in the threads.

4 Likes

Awesome news to start off on weekend :blush: :star_struck:

Congratulations to @Zed & @JSH1973

Thank you @Dane_AUKEY :pray: As Zed said, we are top fans but only next to you, you are Top on the list :trophy:

The Aukey community is growing!!

3 Likes

Congrats to all of this month’s winners, well done!

3 Likes

Ha - I can’t win though, so I’ll leave the accolades for you guys :trophy:

Happy Easter to all of you! #keepsafe :egg:

4 Likes

Congrats @Zed @JSH1973 @CK-Techie

5 Likes

Congrats guys

2 Likes

Hey. Where’s our rewards? I like the sound of Amazon Gift Cards :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You get the Amazon gift card via email :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You did? I didn’t get anything :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Sorry, I didn’t get the one for March yet.
I got one from a previous win via email :e-mail:
It did take a little while so just have patience :grin:

2 Likes

same here!
Aukey teams seem to be tied up, so thought to give them extra time, and i know @Dane_AUKEY would get back to us over private message for the prizes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Got it. Thanks and didn’t know :innocent:

1 Like

That’s right guys - they’ll get to you, we promise! With so much going on at HQ, virus related and non-virus related, we’re a bit backed up as ever with these kinda things.

So please bear with us :slight_smile:

4 Likes