This forum has become a place

This forum has become a place to air grievances with products and for Tech Support.
Sad to see the community go this way.

2 Likes

hopefully they can turn it around. Maybe they can get some community managers and admin help make the site a more useful.

This is a site about a small tech company that doesn’t make that many products. What did you expect, deep insightful discussion posts on wall chargers every day? Most people have better things to do, and as such there is no incentive to talk about random Aukey products.

Aukey is NOT a small tech company and has made many, many products over the years. I own 52 of of them. You have no clue of what you’re talking about.

And this is a community to talk about their products and NOT read about customers gripes or complaints. That belongs in a customer support email and not here.

2 Likes

That is still relatively small, compared to other tech companies.

That being said, I don’t know what you’re even looking for. Wall charger reviews? Lol… you can go on Youtube for that

Who cares what I’m looking for. Again, re-read what I wrote. This isn’t a customer support forum or hotline.

You should know better as a member since 2017.

1 Like

Blockquote And this is a community to talk about their products and NOT read about customers gripes or complaints. That belongs in a customer support email and not here.

I think that’s important that people express here their problems and feelings so that everyone can understand the kind of product and assistance that Aukey provide.

Yeah, good luck with that. I don’t see any engagement in those posts. Go take a look at the past 10-20 posts. No responses from others or from Aukey. Nothing.

Support questions are best suited directly to their support email or link.

1 Like

Their email support???
I’ve tried that, they don’t even understand English!

Of course they do.

And what do you expect from here, when you write in English?

I’ve tried emailing the support team, I’ve explained them the problem 5 times, every time they understood a different (wrong) thing! :man_facepalming:t2: