Testing Round 4 | Sprint Go Mini Power Bank

It’s here - the 4th testing round of the Community :clap:

You guys know the drill now - fill out the form with as much info as possible to ensure that we really get an understanding of your testing criteria, your plan and where you’ll host it.

Some of you simply put’ Amazon’ or ‘Facebook’ - but no direct link either to an actual account or page. This isn’t particularly useful so please do ensure you put a working link to where you’ll host the review if it’ll be off-site.

For info on the product, check here.

Look forward to the reviews! :smiley:

**P.S - We’ll be releasing beta-versions of our 100W Dual Port GaN chargers in due course, so remember to keep checking back here!

UPDATE

Thanks to all of you that have applied to our 4th Testing round.

There were many good options but we’ve now finalised it to the following 5 people:

@kumar.sachin
@gobranj
@rbj1128
@cb_techreviews
@jra716

Thanks to everyone else!

For those that were selected, please share with me your shipping details asap. Thanks :slight_smile: :clap:

11 Likes

I believe that I have devised a rather complete testing plan for this device. Hopefully I get to implement it soon :wink:

3 Likes

18w and 10.000mAh at thas size makes this a near perfect powerbank for use on a day to day basis in my opinion.
Happy testing folks :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Looks like a great product, I got one of the last batteries and will leave this one for one of our newcomers. Get some great testing plans out there guys!

2 Likes

Very sweet!

1 Like

I routinely work 20 hour days with my phone tethered to a laptop and / or an iPad, so I’d love to run this through the paces.

2 Likes

Sounds awesome. Can’t wait to play with it!

2 Likes

I have two teenagers at home and, being teenagers, they believe more in using portable chargers than actually plugging their devices into wall sockets. This will get a thorough best because they will fight over who gets to use it, then forget to charge it (which I will do), then us it again and again. We can’t seem to have enough portable charges for their everyday use!

1 Like

I have both Google Pixel 4 XL and Pixel 3 XL phones which uses USB-C which will be ideal candidates for testing the power bank with. One of my kids has a Samsung Galaxy phone uses QC charging so will be able to test that feature as well. For regular USB-A ports, we have several iPads Pros that gets heavy use (by the kids) all the time (they prefer to use power banks than being plugged into an AC outlet) that definitely put the Aukey power bank through its paces. Finally, I have several Anker power banks around the house which will be used to compare against the Aukey power bank…

2 Likes

I’m regularly away from my house and I can never find a place to charge my phone so this should be a convenient way to be able to keep my phone charged, can’t wait to test this out.

1 Like

Really hoping to be able to test this bad boy!

1 Like

As an IT provider, I’m constantly on my mobile phone and tablet and run low on power all the time. My testing and review will be from real world usage and it will be posted here and on my various social media channels and my newly created YouTube channel!

1 Like

Hi i’d like to test the power bank if available. I typically would use a power bank during my 2 hour commutes to work as well as on the go (while riding a bicycle sometimes) to keep my GPS and/or phone navigation apps powered during my rides.

1 Like

Looking forward to this opportunity if chosen!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum to all the new people posting for the first time :pray:
Don’t forget to fill out the Google Docs form in the first post for your chance to test the product :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I’d like to test this out, as I’m always on the go with multiple devices. Having a small and powerful charger would be great.

1 Like

I have 2 teens who constantly argue over the 1 portable charger I have while playing Xbox. Would love to test it out with them

1 Like

I have a Pixel 4 XL along with iPad. Since I am self-isolated/working at home I tend to use my phone for conference calls (I don’t have a landline) and I burn through the battery! I was thinking about getting a longer cord. I have an external battery but it isn’t the greatest!

1 Like

I’ll put to the test powering both my iPad and my Galaxy S20+ as well as my my wife’s iPad and iPhone and our kids’ tablets. All of the devices get used pretty hard through out the day, so this will be a good test to see if it can keep all of them charged up. I will post my review on here as well as on my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/commish1

1 Like