T21 True Wireless Earbuds

This is the best place to learn about the T21s, discuss topics related to this product and asking troubleshooting questions if needed.

Thanks!

AUKEY Community Team

3 Likes

How do I pair these headphones to multiple devices?

Mine just arrived 2 days ago… So far loving them! Couldn’t believe the price, they sound great and pairing them was simple.

1 Like

I don’t know if you can. You may have to clear the pairing each time. It said in the included paperwork how, I think it was to press and hold both at the same time.

I don’t know for these specifically. But for bluetooth devices in general, pair them to one device. Then turn off bluetooth on that device, or move it out of range. Put the headphones back in pairing mode (see the manual for that), and then pair them with another device.

That works for almost all bluetooth devices out there, the pairing really happens on the control end (the phone, computer, whatever) and the device doesn’t care all that much. The biggest headache is that when you turn them on and both paired devices have bluetooth on and are nearby, it will pick one of them to pair with, and it may not be the one you want.

In my experience, you then have to disable bluetooth on the paired device you didn’t want. Then disable it on the one you did want, then reenable it on that one. Then it should reconnect to the correct one. This happens all the time to my wife and I in the car, one of our phones pairs to the car bluetooth first and then it is a pain to get the other one connected instead.

All of that is instructions for Bluetooth in general, I can’t speak directly to whether that will work for the T21s as I don’t have a pair.

1 Like

@Wcavaliere88 Great news! I think they’re great too - they’re always in my laptop bag wherever I go. Love them for the price. And thanks for helping out @coolcatt, if you have any further questions don’t hestiate to ask here or PM me :slight_smile:

Thanks @TahaEng too for your help. You both gave the same answer I would have :smiley:

1 Like

After using the T21s for a few days now, I’m really impressed with the battery life. I was concerned about having to carry the case around, bit it’s nice to have them 100% charged when removed from the case. The only things I wish they had was USB-C charging, so I don’t need an extra cable and the ability to see the battery level of the case. I assume that the percentage that I see is for the buds themselves, or is that the overall case level @Dane_AUKEY? Otherwise, completely satisfied with my purchase.

Brilliant news! Very glad to hear this - I love my T21s too :smiley:

Its the overall battery level of the case, as there’s an audible sound made when the earbuds are at low-battery.

2 Likes

Thanks @Dane_AUKEY, good to know. Battery life is better than I thought if that’s the case level.

1 Like

Hi, I’m having a quite serious issue with my headphones. Earlier today, for no reason whatsoever, the right earbud just dropped in volume by 85-90%. I was walking along listening to a podcast when it happened suddenly, literally without me doing anything. The left one is still normal, but the right one is almost inaudible – although there is clearly still an audio signal coming through it.

I’ve tried turning them off and on again by replacing them in the case. I’ve tried disconnecting and reconnecting the Bluetooth. I’ve tried turning the volume down and back up again. I’ve tried charging them.

None of this works. I’m pretty annoyed, I have to say, as they’re not much more than 4 months old. Does anyone have the same issue, and any idea how it might be fixed?

Hi @BearGwills

Sorry to hear you’re experiencing this issue. We appreciate you coming to the Community for support.

I’ve passed on this question to our support team. I shall try and get back to you soon with an answer. In the meantime, please do go to https://www.aukey.com/contact-us and submit a ticket to help get this pushed through as well.

:handshake:

Hi,
just arrived from amazon the T21 but i can’t figure it out from the pairing troubles!
I’m following the manual and during the pairing i can see, on my Iphone X, two items T21 on the bluetooth pairing list.
I did pair both but i can’t listen to both but only to one of them.
Can you help me out from this?
Thx
Alessandro

I don’t have the T21’s but I have a no brand name set where connecting and pairing is two different parts, it like one bud is the driving one connected to the phone and the other bud is connected to that one.
I didn’t get a manual with these so it took me a while to figure it out.
Obviously can’t say it is the same problem with the T21
I’ll try and see if I can find any other reports of same problem but support is quite good here

Hi @alexm71

Thanks for your message. I’ve shared this with our CS Team @Kelly_AUKEY

It’s strange as another user in a different thread had this issue. I’ll be sure to update you :slight_smile:

Below worked for the other person—

if you turn them both off at the same time (press for 8 seconds), then long press both buttons for 15 seconds they will factory reset, put them in the charging case at the same time, then take them out at the same time and they should automatically pair.

Make sure you select forget device in Bluetooth settings first for any paired individually, or anything relating to these earbuds

1 Like

Hi
I am interested in buying a pair but wanted to check on one main requirement that I have. Are these T21s Noise cancelling and Noise Isolating like when outside at a train stop (similar to airpod pros)?

1 Like

No the T21’s are not noise cancelling, they might have the cvc noise reduction but that is for the microphones when on calls to reduce background noise.
Aukey only have the T18NC that have ANC.
Keep an eye out for deals, I got a pair of them last week for 89 usd with free shipping (that’s 50 usd off)
Sign up for the newsletter on AIpower (an Aukey brand) there’s bound to be another campaign soon, they usually do a few in a row.

1 Like

I forgot to include this

They still have the 30 quid discount if you are happy to pay 109.
Add the discount code KS30 before payment

1 Like

I am getting horrible bluetooth range on my T21’s. Using my iPhone 7 with no case holding my phone at arms length I have drops using Spotify or the Podcasts app regularly. Is this a known issue with these headphones?

1 Like