T18NC not available on Amazon

I was waiting for reviews on the T18NC before pulling the trigger on them. But I just saw they are not available

https://www.amazon.com/Key-Touch-Control-Dual-Driver-Noise-Canceling-Headphones/dp/B081Q8KFFQ?tag=cheapskate08-20&ascsubtag=ag%3Afe86c143-2e4e-4a51-a856-a3aab2a8192c|vg%3A06e43480-590c-11ea-8607-797f39bacf1d|st%3Adtp

1 Like

There was a really good promotion on them on Amazon just a week ago, wouldn’t surprise me if they got sold out, give it a few days and they will probably be there again or get them with free shipping on www.keyseries.com
And you can use promo code
KEYSERIES20 to get 15% discount :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Yes, I believe stock is currently sold out from the initial batch. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That is both good and bad… good because people loved it, going for it…bad because, some users will still wait for it to be re-stocked!

1 Like

Haha. From what I hear, they’re well worth it. I loved the T10s, and these are supposed to be much better, although I can’t personally say so myself as I’ve not tested them. I look forward to trying them out :smiley:

Do let us know if you get them, i’d love to see a review :+1:

1 Like

These are definitely on my list to get, I want to try a pair with ANC so see what the fuzz is all about and I really like the carry case for these plus they also have wireless charging.
Hopefully they will come in more colours as well.

1 Like

Oh these are getting added to my list I will post a review once I get them and test them out… TBD when but probably soon…

Nice @Hakim_Bey

I look forward to seeing the review. They’re on my list too :smiley:

1 Like