Swift Mix 30W - PA-F3

The Swift Mix 30W is not only beautifully designed but powerful for all of your charging needs.

Description

1. High-Speed Charging: Fast-charge your iPhone 11 Pro Max or other USB Power Delivery device at 18W.
  2. 30W Total Output: Equipped with an 18W Power Delivery 3.0 port and a 12W USB port, this charger supports simultaneous charging for two devices
  3. Broad Compatibility: Works with all popular mobile devices, including iPhone 11 / 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max, Google Pixel 4 / 3, LG V50, and Samsung Galaxy S10
  4. Portable & Safe: Extremely small form factor and foldable plug ensure maximum portability wherever you go. Built-in safeguards protect your devices against excessive current, overheating, and overcharging

Specifications

Model: PA-F3
Technology: Power Delivery 3.0
Input: AC 100V–240V 50/60Hz
USB-C Output: (18W Power Delivery 3.0) DC 5V 2.4A, 9V 2A, 12V 1.5A
USB Output: DC 5V 2.4A
Max Power Output: 30W
Dimensions: : 50 x 49 x 28mm / 1.96” x 1.92” x 1.10”
Weight: 77g / 2.72oz

4 Likes

Nice job on the design, using Power Delivery 3.0 and keeping it matte Black :slight_smile:

Looks nice. I don’t see any references to Ga-N, is it based on that tech or something older?

No GaN in this line - it’s extending the Omnia series, with a wider range on price, whilst keeping aesthetics and power. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Really nice and compact to be a 30W charger, Apple should learn from Aukey :laughing:

1 Like

On Xiaomi mi A3 (fast charge 18w supported) it seems slower than original 10w charger both with type-c/type-c and USB/type-c cables. I’m I doing something wrong or it is worthless to use this device with my smartphone?

I’m not too familiar with the A3, do you know what fast charge standard it uses? Is it power delivery (PD) or qualcomm quick charge for example or is it a Xiaomi proprietary system? The charging block would need to be the same standard in order to work properly.

In not sure 100% but I think, since it has a 636 Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset, that it has a quick charge …but I’m not so expert so maybe I’m wrong. In this scenario, is it impossible to deliver 18w to my MiA3 even with this very good charger?

Thanks in advance.

It looks like that phone uses Qualcomm quick charge which I don’t think this charger has, but may be wrong.

1 Like

Hi @Gdm1980

As this charger is PD and not quick charge, your phone may not have the right specs, however, after just checking online for your phone, it seems that you should be able to charge at 18W with PD.

Please test the charger with other devices to see if it fast charges them - if not, then the device may be faulty. If so, contact us at - support@aukey.com

1 Like