Sprint Go Mini Power Bank - FREE Shipping for the Community

Who said we never do anything just for you guys.

We have FREE shipping on top of the discounted price, but keep it quiet :shushing_face:. We’re just letting you know in the Community.

Use the code - PB-Y36 - at the checkout to get free shipping. Code is valid until March 18th, so don’t hang around. :package:

U.S ONLY

3 Likes

Is it US only?
I tried ordering but could only select US on delivery page

Nice little discount. Thanks for the offer.

1 Like

Sorry @JSH1973 - the store is just US based. Amazon will have stock potentially which I think you can order from.

:frowning:

I did try amazon but because it is a battery they won’t ship to Ireland/N.I.
Not even from the UK Amazon.
But I probably don’t need another powerbank right now anyway with the virus thing stopping me/everyone travelling :confused:

Nice deal. I think I might get one of these

1 Like

Ah yes that’s a good point for the shipping issue.

Let’s hope the virus abates soon :pray::pray:

What if we already pre-ordered?

Welcome to the community

2 Likes

Hi! @RxGadget

Welcome to the Community.

I am unsure if you’ve already pre-ordered the item as you would have paid for it. You could refund it and buy it again, but if the item hasn’t been shipped yet then I don’t know if you’ll be able to :thinking:

Introducing the Omnia Duo 65W (2)
I’ve just received news that all of the initial 500 units for the Sprint Go Mini sold out in a matter of hours the other day!

Unreal. :astonished:

Fortunately for those that missed out, we now have stock back - just 114 units - so don’t delay. Get it with 20% off AND free shipping.
Use the code - PB-Y36 - at the checkout to get free shipping. Code is valid until March 18th.

So grab your own power bank now.

2 Likes