Sprint Go Mini 10000mAh PD Power Bank

The Sprint Go Mini Power Bank is your perfect partner for on-the-go charging with Fast Charge.

Description

• A portable 10000mAh power bank that delivers fast charging on the move. Max 18W output to fast charge PD- and QC-compatible smartphones and tablets.
  • It also supports dual device charging. Built-in low-current charging mode for devices like smart wearables and wireless headphones.
  • Advanced 21700 li-on batteries that are found in Tesla EVs bring 7 times longer battery lifespan compared to standard lion polymer batteries.
  • Get itself fully recharged in only three hours with a PD charger.

Specifications

Model: PB-Y36
Capacity: 10000mAh / 37Wh
USB-C In: 5V 2A, 9V 2A, 12V 1.5A
USB-C Out: 5V 3A, 9V 2A, 12V 1.5A
USB Output: 5–6V 3A, 6–9V 2A, 9–12V 1.5A
Max Power Output: 18W
Dimensions: 105 x50 x25mm
Weight: 195g / 6.88oz

Get yourself one of these at a discount whilst stocks last - originally $24.99, now just $19.99 - click the link below.

3 Likes

Those specs and that size are really nice for $20. I have enough battery packs at the moment, especially with the recently reviewed Aukey power bank added in, but it is great to see where things are going.

2 Likes

Power Packed mini device, looks great

Does it also do the trickle charging, lower power mode?

1 Like

Unsure about that one - will have to double check but I imagine it would have :thinking:

2 Likes

Nice. It looks smaller than my 10000mAh power bank reviewed here. 253g versus 195g.

I bought two of the Sprint Go Minis last month on one of the promo sales… and so far I’m liking the one I’ve opened. The other will probably go to my daughter for her iPhone.

However, I’ve noticed that the bank doesn’t handle a higher power PD charger very well.

I have a Monoprice charger (Obsidian Speed Plux USB-C PD plus three USB-A, 15-60 watts on USB-C at 3 amps) on my work desk, and it charges all of my other USB-C packs (and XPS 15 9570 and various USB-C phones and tablets), but with this battery it just blinks the white lights (no orange “charging” indicator, and no charging happens).

I used a USB-A to USB-C cable on the same charger and it worked fine and charged as expected.

Any thoughts?

1 Like

The input charge rating for Sprint Mini is
USB-C In: 5V 2A, 9V 2A, 12V 1.5A

Can you tell what is the output rating of Obsidian Speed Plux USB-C PD you are using. Since you mention the USB-C with 3A in the above post, it is not negotiating the proper charging. May be the the output from this charger on USB-A port provides the needed input.

Not that I am asking you to buy, but the best charging partner for Sprint Mini is Aukey 18W USB-C charger PA-Y18 with charging negotiated at 9V 2A.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback. I suppose if I’d re-read it myself I would’ve answered my question.

USB Type-C® Output 5, 9, 12, 15, 18, or 20 VDC, 3A
USB Type-A Output (x4) 3.6-6.5, 9, 12, 14.5, or 16 VDC, 3A or
19 or 20 VDC, 3.5A

Looks like while USB-A will adjust down below 3A (and honestly I’m doubting those specs because I’ve never seen USB-A over 12V), the PD port may not quite do so.

I’ll look around for a 9V2A or 12V1.5A charger (pretty sure I have a few, including some Aukey chargers).

Thanks!

1 Like

I just realized the earlier post was your first in Aukey community, welcome!

2 Likes

Hi @gallifreyan

Welcome first of all, to the Community. Thanks for joining us here!

It seems that @CK-Techie has given you the answer you’re looking for, but if you still need some extra help - by all means, let us know further and I can pass this onto our CS team :slight_smile:

Thanks Dane. Long time fan, with 22 Amazon orders for AUKEY gear and quite a few local purchases at Central Computer in Silicon Valley as well. :slight_smile:

I suspect most of my PD gear would work better with the Sprints so I might have to swap out my Monoprice charger and dedicate it to a Raspberry Pi rig :slight_smile:

Wow that’s great. Fantastic to have more people like yourself here :smiley:

Big fan of the Raspberry Pi too, so I can certainly see it being handy for that!

Yes, it does. Easy to activate by long pressing the side button.

1 Like

Thank you @Simon_AUKEY