Searching for information about wall charger

Hi there !
Let me introduce myself, I’m a 20-year old french student currently working on the project of an autonomous wall charger for my engineering school.
I’m facing some issues due to the lack of information concerning datasheets and electronic board of a wall charger.
I would like to know if it would be possible to get in touch with some engineers to help me in this project.
If you need any information concerning the context of this project, feel free to ask.
Hoping to find my solutions there.
Looking forward for your answer.
Kevin Petithomme

1 Like

Interesting! I can see if one of our engineers can help, but I think there are also some very knowledgable people here too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Dane!
Thank you a lot for your interest in my project.
I’m sure you are true about this community, i would love to take all the help I can get.
Thank you again!

1 Like

Hi !
One week later, i’m coming back with my first questions:

• We know that wall chargers use a bit of energy even when smartphones are not connected to it, why cannot we add a sensor that will detect when the charge has been done and that will cut the primary circuit of the transformer?
    -For this sensor, I thought about a tension sensor which will detect tension variations at the output of the charger to find the moment when the phone will be full.
    Concerning my project:
    -I’d like to print a “bigger” case for the charger to put a little motor which will drag a infine screw that will come out of the charger to do a pression against the wall, to unplug the charger from the wall.

That’s only the first questions and thoughts that came to my mind, feel free to say to me what are you thinking of this and if you can , would you please give me some answers to my questions?
Have a nice day!