Scarab Gaming Mouse Review

Got the mouse on Monday or Tuesday, had several people spend some time with it.

Review available on my website:

TLDR: This gaming mouse punches significantly above its (light)weight. It’s comfortable, responsive, and competitively priced.

3 Likes

Very well done review man :ok_hand:

1 Like

Nice review. Love the flashing colors of the rgb :sunglasses:

1 Like

Brill review there @joycomplex

Thanks for the positive feedback. I look forward to an updated version once you’ve used it for a month or two :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great review man, enjoyed reading it. :+1:

1 Like

Very well put together review :+1:t5: … Not sure if you noticed there is a web address in the manual to download the customization app specifically for this mouse I found it very helpful it will allow you more options than windows will… Though I cannot recall off of the top of my head if it works on mac but it should help with your Docs usage… it helped with mine seeing that the 1000Hz polling setting that it is set at out of the box was causing stuttering on my screen i need to upgrade my screen (it’s in the mail lol) but the screen couldn’t keep up so I dropped it down to I believe 500 and that gave me a smooth zip around the screen… also the acceleration can be adjusted… I enjoyed reading your review and I am looking forward to future ones…

1 Like

Hey thanks for that tip! Will bust out the user manual right now!

1 Like

No worries that’s we are here for to help one another :grinning: also the DL link on the site is about half way down the list and on the right… there are a ton of links just a heads up… lol

Great review, well done @joycomplex :clap:

You’re not kidding. That’s one thing they can do to improve things that won’t cost hardly anything.

I did a ctrl+f to find it. They should organize by product and then individual photo or something.

1 Like

Thanks every one for the kind words. Attaboys are always good to receive.

1 Like

I really like your idea @Dane_AUKEY of review / thoughts over extended period of time :+1:

I tested the Aukey PowerBank this week for charging via lightning port

1 Like