Samsung Unpacked 2020

For anyone who likes tech.
Samsung Unpacked 2020 is today
You should be able to find a live stream easy enough on YouTube but www.samsung.com it’s on the front page as well
Link here
https://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/events/unpacked/

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing!!

1 Like

It was a bit of hot air this year I think, prices are through the roof, don’t know what Samsung are thinking

1 Like

What kind of prices? :thinking:

1 Like

The S20 Ultra with highest spec 16gb/512gb will be 1579 Euro here in Ireland… Can you say OUCH… Out loud :sob:

1 Like

They are dreaming with some of these numbers. Just completely out in crazy land.

The foldable phone they released was not only over priced, it was really badly built and unlikely to last. That is something I really don’t want to be a beta tester for.

They are in complete La-La Land with the prices this time around… But they will drop over the next few months anyway.
The few hands on reviews I have seen so far of the Old are surprisingly positive, it might be better than we think and give it credit for at the moment but from what I saw, it is definitely not 1380 quid nice…

1 Like

The prices are way too high. I think they made a mistake for not have the return of the “e” series. The s10e made owning a galaxy device affordable. Apple reduced their prices for the entry level version and Samsung increased it. That doesn’t make sense for competition.

1 Like

prices are too much … just too much… give me a smartphone with good stability and a decent camera which does not kill privacy and within my budget ( i know what it is and will stick to it ) … :smiley:

1 Like

Samsung really going for those high end specs, especially with big MP cameras

1 Like

If you want a free chance to win one, you can use this link below, I do get an extra entry myself for each person that does, just so that’s clear :innocent:

4 Likes

Thanks @JSH1973for sharing!

1 Like

The prices of Samsung, Apple and other flagship phones are crazy expensive. The high end ones way almost as much as a top of the line laptop.

I’m on a Samsung note 8 and plan on upgrading to a 10 next year. I normally wait for a price drop and keep the phone 2 or 3 years before upgrading.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing…

1 Like

The new Samsung Galaxy Book S laptop has a sim card slot so you have 4G on the go and it cost 999$ pair that with the new 179 quid Galaxy Buds+ (You could and should get Aukey of course)
And it’s still 400 cheaper the the S20 Ultra…
Bit of a laugh alright…

1 Like

show me the money!!!