Round 2: Testing Our Omnia Chargers

Ha, sounds great.

I look forward to your review :smiley:

1 Like

Congrats to all the selected testers! I look forward to your reviews

2 Likes

Great news about the surge in applications, forum has definitely seen more activity lately which is great.
Congrats to the selected testers, looking forward to your opinion/review on the products :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Congrats to all those chosen. Look forward to the reviews and tests.

1 Like

Congrats to the chosen testers, have fun with the new chargers and let us know what we are missing out on. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you! The Omni Duo looks like it will pair nicely with my iPad Pro and Samsung Galaxy :slight_smile:

Will PM now.

2 Likes

Congratulations to the selected members :+1:

Omnia Mix

1. @rohanjchauhan
  2. @Monkee
  3. @pirozhok

Omnia Duo

1. @jashworth03
  2. @Zed
  3. @rhernandez96
3 Likes

Hey @Dane_AUKEY

One input on announcing updates / winners for testing (& may be helpful for other updates posted)

These announcements need to go on the Top of the page, Main Post so that it is easy & useful for people to see :slight_smile:

I have created an example Post below, something like this :point_down: :

Hi All!

It’s been great reading the recent reviews from February, and I look forward to seeing the rest of them that should be out in the next few days.

For March, we want you guys to get your hands on our new range of Chargers - the Omnia Mix + Duo.

We have 3x Omnia Mix
We have 3x Omnia Duo

Omnia Mix shown above**

Omnia Duo shown above**

With limited numbers, we can’t wait to see how you guys will put these products through a battery of tests.

Please submit your testing plan and where you’ll share the review, using the form attached.

We welcome anyone and everyone to apply. Please note, we’ll select the best review plans on Monday 9th March.

So, what do we have to test? 3x Omnia Mix 3x Omnia Duo Testing Criteria Must be a U.S. Resident to apply (sorry - we’re just sending to U.S addresses for now - more countries to be added in time)

UPDATE:

Hi all!!

We had a HUGE surge in applications yesterday, so we kept the testing open for another 24 hours.

We’ve gone through all the applications, and it’s fantastic to see such a wide range of people that are interested in testing our products - so thanks for taking the time to apply.

Here are the testers that we’ve selected:

Omnia Mix

1. @rohanjchauhan
  2. @Monkee
  3. @pirozhok

Omnia Duo

1. @jashworth03
  2. @Zed
  3. @rhernandez96

Please PM me your addresses so that we can get your test units to you asap :smiley:

Look forward to the next round of testing :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Funny, I was actually wondering why the selected testers weren’t just added to the original 1st post :grinning:

3 Likes

Awesome! I am super pumped about these new Omnia Chargers and their GaN technology. I am really excited to see the power density of these chargers and smart PD power delivery. I can’t wait to test them!

I just PM you too.

2 Likes

Great suggestion there :ok_hand: that will make life easy to find the winners.
Congrats to the chosen testers :+1:

@Dane_AUKEY hope the next round of testing event is open to Canada :grinning:

1 Like

Great idea! If that will help make it easier for people to find, then i’ll for sure do this next time.

Appreciate the suggestion :smiley:

4 Likes

Hey @Dane_AUKEY Did you get my PM regarding the Testing results? I didn’t get a confirmation in my inbox and wasn’t sure if you received my info. Thanks in advance.

I replied to your PM - check again :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Dane_AUKEY ,

Same here, I am relatively new to this community. Not sure if you received my message.

All addresses have been received :blush::blush:

1 Like

Here’s my review in the Community: Review: Aukey Omnia Duo 65W 2-Port PD Charger

Guys,

You can find my review of the Aukey Omnia Mix 65W 2-Port PD charger [here.]
(Review: Aukey Omnia Mix 65W Type C and Type-A)

Thanks!

3 Likes

Review posted on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/RPCIB84CHJKG3?ref_=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv&pldnSite=1

2 Likes