Round 2: Testing Our Omnia Chargers

Hi All!

It’s been great reading the recent reviews from February, and I look forward to seeing the rest of them that should be out in the next few days.

For March, we want you guys to get your hands on our new range of Chargers - the Omnia Mix + Duo.

We have 3x Omnia Mix
We have 3x Omnia Duo

Omnia Mix shown above**

Omnia Duo shown above**

With limited numbers, we can’t wait to see how you guys will put these products through a battery of tests.

Please submit your testing plan and where you’ll share the review, using the form attached.

We welcome anyone and everyone to apply. Please note, we’ll select the best review plans on Monday 9th March.

6 Likes

Awesome products for the second round of testing!!!

Thank you Team Aukey & @Dane_AUKEY :+1:

3 Likes

Agreed, awesome products :100:

2 Likes

Sounds fun and cool. I should have my new USB-C supporting laptop by the time you release the 100W versions, maybe some testing will be in line for those ones in a few months. I don’t have any products that can really take advantage of the up to 65W charging at the moment sadly, so I look forward to the reviews from those who do.

2 Likes

Good luck to those that enter.

2 Likes

Looking forward to the European expansion. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

What laptop do you plan on going for?
I want a Windows machine but can’t make up my mind at all.
I like the Chromebook a lot but still…

1 Like

Welcome on board Oliverda :pray:

2 Likes

Work computer, so I don’t have a ton of choices. Unless something changes, it will be a pretty well specced Latitude 5501 - 32GB of RAM and a 1TB SSD.

I would love to see Dell update that model to a 10th gen processor, the integrated graphics are a big improvement. But they can be frustratingly slow to roll out “new” chipsets to their business laptops, it isn’t even an option we can pay for, and we are paying a premium for these. But some of your consumer ultralights have them already.

1 Like

Thanks for another opportunity @Dane_AUKEY However, I feel this is too short duration to recruit qualified tester.
And, please open up the countries list so you can get more audience/members and testers.

2 Likes

It is open to anyone, no restrictions on country

1 Like

Nope. It is limited, from his original post.

1 Like

I just read this part pasted below, if it is noted as restricted to US residents elsewhere I missed it.

We welcome anyone and everyone to apply. Please note, we’ll select the best review plans on Monday 9th March.

1 Like

Sorry for the misunderstanding - but as @TahaEng pointed out, at this time were running this for US - as we currently only have stock of the Omnia chargers Stateside :worried:

1 Like

No worries, my fault for not spotting it :sob:

1 Like

As with most things, US usually gets initial shipments - then it filters through to the EU / UK etc.

I’m pushing for this to happen quicker, so that Non-US customers can get these sooner :smiley:

2 Likes

Cant wait to test out or buy the Omnia chargers. CES really had me excited for it and I need a new USB C brick for my laptop.

2 Likes

Welcome to the Community @Raxel99!

If you’ve submitted your testing application we’ll be announcing those that have been selected soon :+1:

1 Like

Welcome to the community

1 Like