Review: Aukey USB-C to USB-A Braided Cable

Aukey USB-C to USB-A Braided Cable, 6 Foot 2-Pack

Solidly built nylon braided 6 foot cable. Works at advertised charging speeds and supports USB Power Delivery. I use it to connect my USB-C devices to USB-A ports/chargers. It’s future proof with USB 3.1 technology and an affordable upgrade.

Easy to connect and heavy duty for durability and stability. Excellent quality and highly recommended for Type A-to-C connections.

Link: https://www.amazon.com/AUKEY-Durable-Flexible-Braided-Charging/dp/B07M6JQCM6

5 Likes

Another nice review @Zed :clap:

2 Likes

Always enjoy the photography! :clap:

3 Likes

Great pics again @Zed :clap::clap:

1 Like

Thank you gents :pray:t4:

2 Likes

great review

3 Likes

@Zed any tips on how to take nice photos?
May be it’s worth a new thread that can help new reviewers?

3 Likes

No real tips. I use pro equipment and overhead external strobes.

Make sure you have ample lighting, and put focus on the subject. Use shadows for dramatic effect.

2 Likes

Great idea - i’d love to see more people get to grips with photography :smiley:

1 Like

These are the main items for a great photo!

I have no great professional camera… simple iphone, so whatever pics i can get off it :wink:

1 Like

True but it took me years to master photography. Tips or pointers is not really going to help unless you understand the concept of exposure, composition and the gear you use. It doesn’t take minutes, days, weeks or months to learn :wink:

1 Like

Of course, technology can assist one to certain extent, we cannot replace the experience of tuned hands and eyes :wink: :clap:

But as @Dane_AUKEY said, we need to get more people to start playing with photography… this is one item I am trying to learn :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh absolutely. I know that - I guess just anything to get people going, feeling like they can learn is useful :slight_smile:

1 Like

Of course. One must start somewhere.

The great thing about photography is you can document everything around you, and you can photograph until they day you pass. It’s an ageless hobby/profession.

1 Like

Agreed!! I love photography, just never taken the time to really get into it :slight_smile:

3 Likes