Review: Aukey USB-C Hub 6-in-1 Adapter

Model CB-C69. This lightweight aluminum alloy hub turns a single USB-C port into a HDMI port, three USB 3.0 ports, SD/SDHC/SDXC and MicroSD card reader. The USB-C cable is built in. Comes with a convenient travel pouch & User Manual.

Perfect for laptop use where ports are limited. The HDMI port outputs resolutions up to 4K @ 30Hz. The three USB 3.0 ports (two in the front, one in the rear) support a transfer speed of up to 5Gbps at USB 3.1 Gen 1 speeds. If you need a USB-C Power Delivery port (100W), get the CB-C68 Hub instead.

This is what I got using the built-in card reader, but at UHS-I speeds. I would have like support for UHS-II speeds:

Very attractive looking hub & functional in extending your ports. For my needs, I would prefer a USB-C Hub that supports a USB-C Gen 2 connection at 10Gbps and the card reader read at UHS-II speeds (up to 300MBs).

Link: https://www.amazon.com/AUKEY-Adapter-MicroSD-Compatible-Chromebook/dp/B07YQXN1PG

1 Like

Nice review :+1:
Is it an Aukey cable the red one in the 2nd last pic?

1 Like

Thank you @JSH1973 Yes, that’s an Aukey cable I’ve also reviewed here: Review: Aukey USB-C Cable 90 Degree Right Angle (2-Pack, 6.6ft)

Nice review. These hubs come in handy. I have a hub from another brand I use it daily with my laptop.

1 Like