Review: Aukey Touch-Sensitive Bedside Lamp

Modern looking warm 6W LED bedside, bathroom or desk lamp. Comes with power cord & User Manual.

The light is 8 1/2" tall and 4" in diameter. It comes in a matte white diffused finish with a silver touch pad on the top and silver base at the bottom. Weight is just over a pound. Operating the light is simple. Touch the top pad on top to turn it On or Off. Long-press the pad to adjust brightness (it remembers the last-set brightness level). The soft light gives off a warm 3400 Kelvin color temperature. I measured the Kelvin temperature via a phone app that I use for analyzing white balance for my photography.

Rated at 6W and 300 Lumens, this lamp is suitable for bedside reading or TV viewing. I’ve placed it in my bedroom and look forward to using it. Recommended.

Link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07L8BTSQ2

9 Likes

Great review :+1: Liked the addition of the pictures

2 Likes

Nice review, great to see more and more of them on the forum

2 Likes

Great review, love the pics, :+1:

2 Likes

looks great lamp. Thanks for reviewing :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks guys. The lamp is perfect for setting the mood, bedside :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

It would be cool if you could set different colours and have a few around the room, like you say for setting the mood and ambience

2 Likes

I have this lamp on my bedside , and have been using it ‘everyday’ :bulb: and recommended for everyone who reads at night

3 Likes

What if I read on my phone? The problem with any light bright enough to read by is that it will bother my wife on the other side of the bed, sadly. Reading on something self illuminating really helps.

It would be cool and I’m sure it’s doable. Just not with this model. This outputs a warm white.

Same here

It’s not very bright, which is the point of the light. But if she is sensitive to light, the light coming out of your phone would also bother her.

1 Like

Nice review, photos, and setup.

I have this desk lamp and use as a bedside lamp. It works great.

1 Like

I read news and articles on iPad and iPhone, the light (minimum) from the lamp works perfectly well!

1 Like

Thanks. It’s one of my favorite lights.

It does. I’m very happy with it.

2 Likes

Yes, a normal screen with white background at even fairly low brightness would bother her.

I have a reader app (MoonReader+) that will allow me to turn to night mode (light grey text on black), and the screen intensity turns down so far that in a normal bright room it appears to be off completely. She does the same on her phone, and we can each go to sleep while the other reads without any disturbance. Anything bright enough to read a book by wouldn’t work at all.

1 Like

That light looks really nice might have to get one.

2 Likes

Great bedside lamp, and another amazing review :+1:

1 Like

Thanks

Check the link :+1:t4: