Review: Aukey Power Delivery 10000mAh Universal Power Bank

A truly universal power bank with Micro USB, Lightning and USB-C Inputs. Comes with a short Type C to Type A charging cable, mesh carry pouch, User Guide and 2 Year Warranty.

It came pre-charged and only took me a short time to charge. There are green LEDs that indicate charge output status when charging in either of the two USB ports: USB-A supporting Quick Charge 3.0 (backward-compatible with Quick Charge 2.0/1.0 devices) and a USB-C In/Out port (18W) that supports Power Delivery 2.0. Pressing the Power button also displays the power level of the power bank. There’s also a standard Micro USB Input, Lightning Input and a USB-C port that is a dual Input & Output port. The USB-C PD port charges my Samsung S8 very fast, as you can see in the photos attached. It’s about the same speed as a fast adaptive wall charger. 1000mAh is plenty power for over two+ full charges on my smartphone.

The power bank comes in a black matte finish, is lightweight, compact and the perfect size for travel or on the go. It measures 4 1/4" long by 2 1/2" wide by 7/8" thick and over 8 ounces in weight. The short USB-A to USB-C cable is nice but I would have also liked a USB-C to USB-C cable included. For Lightning Input, use your OEM cable.

Quality product. If you have a Power Delivery compatible device, whether it’s a smartphone, camera, headphones, a tablet or a laptop, I’d recommend it due to the it’s compact size, good looks, many options to recharge the battery pack and very fast USB-C PD & QC 3.0 ports. My new everyday carry power brick. Recommended.

Link: https://www.amazon.com/AUKEY-Delivery-10000mAh-Poratable-Compatible/dp/B07JB7SSHN

3 Likes

Nice review very well written.

1 Like

Another good one :+1:
You have a great style for your reviews.

1 Like

Thank you

Thanks. I’ve been reviewing for awhile and like new Tech :blush:

1 Like

Nice review. I thought about using Ampere to test the powerbank. I need to try that out when I get home from work.

I use Ampere and I have a couple of USB-A and USB-C meters that test amps, voltage and wattage.

Another one of your great well written reviews!!!

You-Rock-Glitters-4

1 Like

hey @JSH1973
just observed you got a new profile pic, this ones good!

2 Likes

I’m not sure if it’s from a cartoon or what but I quite like it :grin:

1 Like

:smiley: Thanks. This is my new everyday carry

Great review :+1: well done :ok_hand:

1 Like

Very nice review :+1:

Thank you both. 10000mAh power banks are my happy medium when it comes to everyday carry :old_key:

1 Like