Review: Aukey Omnia Mini 20W PD Wall Charger

Tiny, future proof 20W USB-C PD charger. Comes in Black or White with User Manual.

The Omnia Mini 20W PD Wall Charger is designed to be fully compatible with the upcoming iPhone 12 which supports 20W charging, utilizing Dynamic Detect with Power Delivery 3.0 and Quick Charge 2.0 & will be 50% smaller than the stock Apple charger. Dimensions: 1.13" x 1.13" x 1.20" and weights 1.2 ounces. The folks at Aukey appear to have reduced the size and weight of all of their recently introduced chargers, and this 20W charger gives you all the power you need from a compact product. It’s even smaller than the Aukey 30W PD3.0 [GaN Tech] Charger pictured here. It can charge power multiple devices such as Android smartphones, tablets, Nintendo Switch or even a compact MacBook.

Although, the Omnia Mini is very compact, it lacks foldable prongs. The prongs protrude as does Apple’s charger. I believe Aukey could have ‘one-upped’ Apple a bit by introducing folding prongs on their product. Despite this small caveat, this is a nice upgrade to 18W and the pending 20W chargers that will be released. Recommended.

Link: https://shop.aukey.com/pages/omnia-mini-20w

3 Likes

Nicely done!

1 Like

Another nice one Zed :+1:

1 Like

Pleasure to read and beautiful imagery as ever! Nice one Zed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks all :slight_smile:

Adding another photo to show that the charger takes up little space on a power outlet

3 Likes

It really is tiny

That’s almost always the issue when these adapters take up too much space where you can’t plug in another device next to it. This seems to solve that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Really tiny! I’m hoping to get my hands on one soon :smiley:

I love the direction Aukey is going :slight_smile:

Us too! :smiley:

Glad you’re happy with it.

1 Like