Review: Aukey LC-C6 Graphite Lite Q 10W Wireless Fast Charger

Slim & compact Qi-compatible fast wireless charger pad looks great on any desk or counter. Comes with Micro USB cable and User Guide.

The LC-C6 is compact and ideal for travel (it’s about 3 1/2" square with round corners). It’s compatible with standard and fast wireless charging with Android and the latest wireless charging iPhones: 5W, 7.5W for iPhone and 10W for Android phones using a Samsung Fast Adaptive Charger or Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 charger. It has a textured, soft matte surface withh an elegant metallic ring around the edge of the pad. An LED indicates standby (red) or charging mode (green).

It fast charges my Samsung S8 phone even with the Otterbox case installed (up to 3mm thick). Aukey states that it has built-in protection against excessive current, overheating and overcharging. Recommended.

Link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07KPWQZXP

2 Likes

Another great share, thanks @Zed

This is one my favorite products, even though I don’t own a phone that can use wireless charging - I think it’s a sleek, simple design and very useful. :clap:

1 Like

Nice review, great photos!

Like the design and make of the charger :ok_hand:

1 Like

It’s a great product. Works and minimal and I am a minimalist :wink:

Thank you :camera:

Nice share, thanks :+1:

1 Like

Thanks and your welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It’s a nice design on that charging pad.
I tried ordering the newer design 15W one but Amazon has limited a lot of shipping because of Corona

1 Like

It’s sleek and minimal the way I like it.

We are experiencing the same thing in New York City. Only essential products come quicker. And that’s fine.

I ended up buying some led halo/angel eye type lights for the car instead, money was in Dollars on my Amazon.com account so had to spend it there :moneybag:

2 Likes

I have Samsung Galaxy phones and the new iPhone SE. I would love to test this charger! It would be a great one in the office or for use when I travel. Thanks!

1 Like

Great idea! It’s the perfect charging companion for those :slight_smile:

We’ve just released our next testing round here >> Testing Round 6 | Wireless Headphones EP-B56

Keep coming back to see what our next product is - it could be the LC-C6 or similar device!