Review: Aukey Key Series B60 Magnetic Switch Sports Headphones

Magnetic Bluetooth earbuds to Power On and join them together to Power Off. Comes with USB-A to C cable, two pairs of ear tips with ear-hooks (Small & Medium sizes), silicone carrying pouch, User Manual & Quick Start Guide.

These uniquely shaped silicone earbuds are very comfortable and look great with their matte gray finish & sound pretty good. There’s an inline Volume control and Play/Pause/Answer/End Call button.The B60 supports USB-C charging which is good since we’re going this way with our Type C cables. IPX6 water resistance and about 7 hours of playtime.

Aukey has developed a cool way in the functionality of the B60. There are magnets in each earbud that stick together when looped around your neck, which actually powers Off the earbuds. Pulling the earbuds apart turns them On and they automatically pair to the last device it was connected to. The sound was pretty good but I would’ve liked aptX codec support in these headphones. aptX in Bluetooth headphones are a requirment in my book. Music has better fidelity.

Convenient magnetic functionality and minimal looks makes these a pleasant choice for fitness people on the go. Recommended.

Link: https://www.amazon.com/Wireless-AUKEY-Headphones-Bluetooth-Water-Resistance/dp/B07N19TD5V

2 Likes

They look quite nice.
I actually would feel better with something like that for running than I would with a pair of 100-150 quid TWS

1 Like

I have these earphones and my opinion is that the magnetic switch is both the best and worst feature of these earphones. It gets many unintended activation while in storage.
Also, pairing it with a new device is pain. I now wish it had physical on/off button.

4 Likes

Welcome to Aukey Community @kumar.sachin

Thanks for your insight on Aukey Key Series B60

1 Like