Review: Aukey 20000mAh Universal Power Bank With PD & QC 3.0

This ultra slim yet long & wide 20000mAh power brick can charge just about any USB chargeable device. Comes with a short USB-C to USB-C cable, integrated battery level indicator, 24 Month Warranty and User Manual.

The 18 watt PB-Y14 PD is fast, future-proof and is compatible devices that charge over USB or USB-C at 2A or 3A respectively, with the addition of Quick Charge 3.0 & Power Delivery. The slim form factor is a plus as it fits in many bag pockets and there’s a plethora of USB output ports: two standard USB ports, a QC 3.0 port and one Type C PD port. The power brick can be recharged over USB-C, Lightning or the Micro USB input. The LED Battery Level Indicator is located on the side and displays four LEDs with the power status in 25% increments. I can charge my Samsung smartphone about 6 times before needing to recharge the PB-Y14 PD. It also charges my iPad Air 2 and supports pass through charging. Protection from overcharging and over-current.

Great for anyone on the move or for travel. Ample amount of charging ports, yet I wish it had two USB-C ports. However, it’s a great value for a high capacity universal power brick with extensive charging options. Recommended.

Link: https://www.amazon.com/AUKEY-Delivery-20000mAh-Portable-Compatible/dp/B07Q4QLL9N

6 Likes

I have the older version of this PB-Y14 that has similar ports but only capable of 5V, 3A.
Great powerbank :+1:

2 Likes

Great review man! And welcome to the community. You should definitely apply to become a tester for the new round.

3 Likes

Thank you and I have :blush:

2 Likes

This charger is a beast, I can’t remember which version I have but handles almost all your charging needs

3 Likes

20,000mAh is a lot of power. I find that I usually like the balance of power and weight of a 10-15k better, but this one looks relatively light and slim for the size. Nice review.

1 Like

This is good for long trips. I prefer 10,000mAh power bricks for everyday carry.

2 Likes

I have both the 10,000 and 20,000 banks. I agree with you if I have to carry it with me in a pocket it is the 10,000mah, the 20,000 is too big. If I have a bag with me then always the 20,000mah.

3 Likes

Great review :+1:
May be you can add a follow up review when you become a trusted user here :grinning:

2 Likes

Thanks.

Haha! I’ve reviewed many Aukey products in the past. Way before the Community was created :blush:

2 Likes

@Dane_AUKEY Can you check your Inbox? Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Sure!! I’ll have a look now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Check now. It never left my inbox.

1 Like

:+1:

Received now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, you seems to be a loyal Aukey user. My point was more related towards your inability to post more pictures on your review. :wink:

3 Likes

Nice review very informative.

2 Likes

I have this one as well. It is a beast! I’ve had it in many countries and on multiple continents on several trips (both for work and vacations with the family). I love the fact that it has 4 outputs and can charge with any modern cable. It has kept all of our devices charged all day while away from outlets. The slim size and huge capacity allows me to keep it in my bag and charge whatever I need to charge while on the go.

1 Like

It’s nice piece. Truly universal with multiple connections.

1 Like