PC-W3 Webcam Horizontal Bands moving upward Constantly

Hi, I just received a PC-W3 webcam through amazon, (and a pair of EP-T10 wireless earbuds) they were shipped from Amazon in a larger box with zero padding and both items were bouncing around in there like ping pong balls. I’m not sure if that caused my issue as both boxes seemed ok inside the webcam box was a little compromised, but looked ok. Anyway, the headphones appear to be working ok, but the PC-W3 webcam has washed out color and there are dark horizontal bands moving upward constantly. I tried the camera on my mac and on a windows pc and it does the same thing on both computers and the bands are visible at the other end of the zoom meeting too (meaning that other members of the meeting see them in my video). Is there any kind of control software for this webcam that might be able to help me adjust the video? Or some other resource I could try? I would love to not have to return it… I’d be happy to do a zoom call with you so you can see what it’s doing. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance…