PC-LM3 Webcam focus and visual glitch

Hi, I recently bought the Aukey PC-LM3 Webcam and noticed when opening any program which can use the webcam it is fine at first, but then everything gets blurred out and the camera focuses on things that are very close to it (a few centimeters, I tried holding my hand closer and it focused on my fingers when they were this close). Also, there seem to be visual glitches (screen blinks green) not only on my end, but also on other people’s screens. I tried updating the drivers, but windows said I already had the newest ones. Any way to solve this?
EDIT: Actually by bringing the fingers close and then slowly returning them back to me brought the focus on my face, but then it would just quickly focus back on the 2cm in front of it again…

1 Like

Hi @Jason

Sounds like it may be faulty, but I’m not 100% as it’s a relatively new product. Please send us an email for further support. The team may have troubleshooting methods or a replacement.

support@aukey.com

Alright, I’ll give it a go, thank you.

1 Like

A bit unrelated question but have you by any chance tried this webcam with a Chromebook?
Just curious to see if it will work with one.

Was support able to help you? I’m having the same issue with my PC-LM1. Can confirm it’s also a problem in Discord and Zoom.