PB-Y24 - 65W PD Powerbank πŸ”‹

Hey @Rbilly30

Welcome :clap:

If it comes up in the next testing round, then please do apply! Keep checking back regularly as more rounds will be added every month :smiley:

1 Like

This would be pretty nice to replace my Anker Powercore 26800 45 pd and my Powercore 26800 30 pd because they only have one usb c port and no quick charge ports. Ive been looking for a Dual usb c power delivery power bank with quick charge 3.0 from a reputable brand to replace both my powercores. its very inconvinient to carry two 26800 power banks. I need dual usb c pd and quick charge 3.0 because I use my power bank in a very different way than most people. Im a Church Musician and play keyboard. I trigger the pd and quick charge protocols to get 12v and power my keyboards that only need a total of 26w, and the other usb c port would be killer as I can charge my iPad Pro or Macbook.

Well this is the perfect upgrade for you then! I am sure you’ll find this much more convenient than the Anker equivalents :slight_smile: @Chrismoreira93

2 Likes

When will it be available in Europe? Germany or Poland.

Hi @marcinsochon

Great question. I’m not sure exactly, but my colleague @Simon_AUKEY can find out for you :slight_smile:

@Dane_AUKEY Thanks for quick reply :slight_smile:

This power bank looks very good, has good reviews. I hope it will be available in Europe soon… and his little brother PB-Y32 :slight_smile:

You’re welcome. We’re here to help :slight_smile:

Yes, I love both options - fantastic for many different uses. I hope we get it in Europe soon!

Wow, this is a really nice device. May have to break open my wallet (gonna go broke with all of this cool stuff you keep releasing :joy::joy::joy:)

1 Like

Hah!

We aim to serve :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hi @marcinsochon
Y24 will be available in Germany in June.
Well, Y32, unfortunately, will not be launched in Europe.

That’s great news, Amazon DE are usually ok for shipping to UK/Ireland so hopefully I’ll be able to get my hands on one too :slightly_smiling_face:
Not that I actually need another powerbank but an upgrade to a newer and better one is a perfectly reasonable excuse in my books😁

3 Likes

Useful that you can get products from Germany though - gives people more options :smiley:

it’s something to do with airfreight and items that has batteries in them can make it a pain to get to Ireland sometimes (probably a price/insurance issue) but from Germany there’s a lot of land freight coming as well.

Yeah that makes sense then. Handy info!

Nice - looks good

1 Like

Finally I’ve got one :smiley: NICE :smiley: Good job Aukey team :+1:

2 Likes

Nice one, I didn’t know about that one being released.
Found a fairly comprehensive review here…

1 Like

Not too long a wait then! Glad you got your hands on one :smiley:

Dane,
The Amazon link you had states the max power output is 60w but the image you have in this chain shows 65w. Is the Amazon one wrong?

Also, is this product still available? It isn’t on the aukey website under powerbanks

I just bought this from Amazon and I can confirm that it is 65W output.

1 Like