PB-Y24 - 65W PD Powerbank πŸ”‹

@element321 Love the description :laughing:

@rbj1128 Fantastic. I’ll make a vote soon then about what to test next depending on what stock we have available. Hopefully, we’ll get these for you all :smiley:

1 Like

Oh this is very nice :heart_eyes: Definitely adding this to my list. This will come in handy for many different occasions :+1:t5:

1 Like

Would love to test, aukey for life

1 Like

Hey @Rbilly30

Welcome :clap:

If it comes up in the next testing round, then please do apply! Keep checking back regularly as more rounds will be added every month :smiley:

1 Like

This would be pretty nice to replace my Anker Powercore 26800 45 pd and my Powercore 26800 30 pd because they only have one usb c port and no quick charge ports. Ive been looking for a Dual usb c power delivery power bank with quick charge 3.0 from a reputable brand to replace both my powercores. its very inconvinient to carry two 26800 power banks. I need dual usb c pd and quick charge 3.0 because I use my power bank in a very different way than most people. Im a Church Musician and play keyboard. I trigger the pd and quick charge protocols to get 12v and power my keyboards that only need a total of 26w, and the other usb c port would be killer as I can charge my iPad Pro or Macbook.

Well this is the perfect upgrade for you then! I am sure you’ll find this much more convenient than the Anker equivalents :slight_smile: @Chrismoreira93

2 Likes

When will it be available in Europe? Germany or Poland.

Hi @marcinsochon

Great question. I’m not sure exactly, but my colleague @Simon_AUKEY can find out for you :slight_smile:

@Dane_AUKEY Thanks for quick reply :slight_smile:

This power bank looks very good, has good reviews. I hope it will be available in Europe soon… and his little brother PB-Y32 :slight_smile:

You’re welcome. We’re here to help :slight_smile:

Yes, I love both options - fantastic for many different uses. I hope we get it in Europe soon!

Wow, this is a really nice device. May have to break open my wallet (gonna go broke with all of this cool stuff you keep releasing :joy::joy::joy:)

1 Like

Hah!

We aim to serve :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hi @marcinsochon
Y24 will be available in Germany in June.
Well, Y32, unfortunately, will not be launched in Europe.

That’s great news, Amazon DE are usually ok for shipping to UK/Ireland so hopefully I’ll be able to get my hands on one too :slightly_smiling_face:
Not that I actually need another powerbank but an upgrade to a newer and better one is a perfectly reasonable excuse in my books😁

3 Likes

Useful that you can get products from Germany though - gives people more options :smiley:

it’s something to do with airfreight and items that has batteries in them can make it a pain to get to Ireland sometimes (probably a price/insurance issue) but from Germany there’s a lot of land freight coming as well.

Yeah that makes sense then. Handy info!

Nice - looks good

1 Like

Finally I’ve got one :smiley: NICE :smiley: Good job Aukey team :+1:

2 Likes

Nice one, I didn’t know about that one being released.
Found a fairly comprehensive review here…

1 Like