PB-Y24 - 65W PD Powerbank πŸ”‹

Product Description:

• Huge Capacity: 26800mAh of power to fully charge your Samsung Galaxy S10 4.9 times,iPhone 11 Pro Max 5 times, 12.9-inch iPad Pro 2.2 times. Features two USB-C ports with USB PD for laptops & phones and a USB port with Quick Charge 3.0
  • High-Speed Charging: 65W Power Delivery output charges your 13” MacBook Pro or Google Pixelbook Go at full speed
  • Rapid Recharging: Use a charger with 45W PD or higher for accelerated charging
  • Safety Features: Built-in safeguards protect your devices against excessive current, overheating, and overcharging
  • Package Contents: AUKEY PB-Y24 26800mAh Universal Power Bank, USB-C to C Cable, User Manual, 45-Day Money Back Guarantee and 24-Month Product Replacement Warranty Card

Specifications:

Model: PB-Y24

Capacity: 26800mAh / 99.16Wh

USB-C Input / Output

In: 5V 3A, 9V 3A, 12V 3A, 15V 3A, 20V 2.25A

Out: 5V 3A, 9V 3A, 12V 3A, 15V 3A, 20V 3.25A

USB-C Output: 5V 3A, 9V 2A, 12V 1.5A

USB Output: 5V–6V 3A, 6V–9V 2A, 9V–12V 1.5A

Max Power Output: 65W

Note: The USB-C Out port can only be used for discharging.

For more information or to purchase the PB-Y24, visit Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0819L8BLF

7 Likes

I really need one of these. I hope we can test this next time :pray::pray:

Hey @Dane_AUKEY , PB-Y24 65W PowerBank would be a great product for testing!

Lot of things could be tested / included for this product, any chance this can be included for the testing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Agreed. I’m already working on it :shushing_face:

1 Like

This would be great for my trips out of state. Something that doesnt require an outlet at the airport is a huge bonus.

1 Like

Its a really handy product. Some great reviews coming out about it already.

I am sure that this thing will replace a lot of the older, 26000mAh+ sizes.

1 Like

I can see one of these replacing my old Mophie 26800 powerbank, the 65W output so you can use it for laptops as well is very handy

1 Like

Agreed, this would be a great product to test. I would really enjoy testing this product. I’m a power user. Meaning I probably use my phone to do too muchπŸ€”. I like to see if items can do what they say in creative situations.

1 Like

Impressive product…looking forward to testing the product if made available…

1 Like

@Dane_AUKEY I’m looking forward to the chance to test this out. I’m on my phone all day without access to an outlet so this would really come in handy. I also use my Bluetooth headphones most of the day and would love the ability to charge those as well.

1 Like

This will be a product to replace my portable charger that only has USB A ports. This one with USB C ports will complement nicely with the tech with USB C.

1 Like

I’m drooling over this. I don’t need at the moment and I don’t have a computer that can USB-C Charge

1 Like

@element321 Love the description :laughing:

@rbj1128 Fantastic. I’ll make a vote soon then about what to test next depending on what stock we have available. Hopefully, we’ll get these for you all :smiley:

1 Like

Oh this is very nice :heart_eyes: Definitely adding this to my list. This will come in handy for many different occasions :+1:t5:

1 Like

Would love to test, aukey for life

1 Like

Hey @Rbilly30

Welcome :clap:

If it comes up in the next testing round, then please do apply! Keep checking back regularly as more rounds will be added every month :smiley:

1 Like

This would be pretty nice to replace my Anker Powercore 26800 45 pd and my Powercore 26800 30 pd because they only have one usb c port and no quick charge ports. Ive been looking for a Dual usb c power delivery power bank with quick charge 3.0 from a reputable brand to replace both my powercores. its very inconvinient to carry two 26800 power banks. I need dual usb c pd and quick charge 3.0 because I use my power bank in a very different way than most people. Im a Church Musician and play keyboard. I trigger the pd and quick charge protocols to get 12v and power my keyboards that only need a total of 26w, and the other usb c port would be killer as I can charge my iPad Pro or Macbook.

Well this is the perfect upgrade for you then! I am sure you’ll find this much more convenient than the Anker equivalents :slight_smile: @Chrismoreira93

2 Likes

When will it be available in Europe? Germany or Poland.