Pairing troubleshooting with AUKEY EP-T32

Hello,

I bought the Aukey AUKEY EP-T32 earphones, but I can’t seem to use both at the same time, looks like they don’t connect together.

When i take the earbud out of the case, both led blink white and on my phone i see “Aukey EP-T32 L” and “Aukey EP-T32 R” .

When I connect with one or the other, I hear my music in the one I connected to, but not in the other

Am I doing something wrong ? What is the correct method for the earbud to sync together ?

Thanks in adv

Franck

1 Like

I’m having this exact same problem. I’ve reset multiple times and still not working together. I’ve emailed support a couple of days ago and left a question on the Amazon ad. Any resolution?

Same issue only 1 side works at a time. Both show synced on my iPhone but only 1side works.

Same here. Sometimes they sync together, sometimes not. Why don’t they use the same pairing system of Ep-N5 that is rock solid ?! EP-N5 sounds way better too. Why don’t put in the same speakers in EP-T32? Thank you.

Hello, I had that problem and I solved it by resetting

How to reset AUKEY EP-T32

1. Press both headphones for 5 seconds to turn them off.
  2. Press the two earphones for 15s, they will turn on and then turn off again.
  3. Return both earbuds to the charging case and close the lid. The headphones will reset. Wait a moment (3 minutes will be enough time)

Next

I linked the Aukey EP-T32 R with the phone and after a few seconds it automatically asked me to link the Aukey EP-T32 L and it paired perfectly although it appears as disconnected, but both work the same

This is because some devices do not follow the Qualcomm True Wireless Master – Slave pairing protocol and may display a message stating that “AUKEY EP-T32 L is not connected” in the Bluetooth list. This will not affect the use of both headphones actually.

Hope this helps to fix your problem

Best regards

2 Likes

Hello ,I have the same problem. My pc find two device one for right e one for left and only one works
Both are connected at the pc but only ony one at time works. I hear “paring an connected” on both when I switch on the earphones but they don’t work together.

Please help me. Could you explain me in more details how to reset?
regards,
Pietro

Hi @xpedro,

Thanks for joining the Community. Here are the steps to reset the earbuds:

1. Press both headphones for 5 seconds to turn them off.
  2. Press the two earphones for 15s, they will turn on and then turn off again.
  3. Return both earbuds to the charging case and close the lid. The headphones will reset.
    (every time you switch the device to connect your earbuds, you need to erase the pairing history) For example, you switch from your phone to your computer.

Same issue for me too.

Hi @dharma,

Have you contacted customer service with the email I provided you?

Both my daughter and I are having the same problem. I can pair only one or the other. Never both. This started a few days ago for both of us. We have followed your instructions to factory reset for both our sets and no luck. Bought on Amazon.

Hi @Brandon2021,

Thanks for joining the Community. Please contact support@aukey.com about your problem, they will help you.

I have the AUKEY ep t32 I purchased through Amazon. I still have the same issues. It will not par to each other. Only one side will play. I have completed the reset and repaired to my device with no success,

1 Like

Hi @Knotlor

Thank you for joining the community, and sorry about the inconvenience. Are your earbuds case fully charged?