PA-F1: 18W USB-C Wall Charger

We’ve updated our range of chargers recently with the likes of the Omnia Series bringing you high power charging. We understand that not everyone needs 65W or even 100W charging, and that’s why our PA-F1 is perfect for lower-power requirements, such as small devices or smartphones.

Introducing the PA-F1

For more info check out the link

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0841VDSHF

2 Likes

18w is fast charging for most phones today still really, this one is a handy little affordable one that will do most things, so a great spare one to have, even if it is just a spare one for the suitcase you want.

2 Likes

Sweet and good price. Thanks for keeping the prongs foldable :wink:

2 Likes

Absolutely. It’s still perfect for everyone now, for phones or other smaller devices. With a beautiful, compact design and foldable prongs as Zed pointed out - it’s very handy to have. :zap:

1 Like

I love the size and minimalist look

The PA-F1, small and mightly PD Charger can be picked up for just $13.69. With foldable prongs, I feel this is an incredible price. :zap:

https://www.amazon.com/Charger-AUKEY-Foldable-Compact-Delivery/dp/B0841VDSHF

2 Likes

That is a great price. Too bad I have so many 18W chargers already :confused:

1 Like

:heart_eyes: ooohhh that’s purrrty… This can easily replace my standard charging block.

Yeah it’s a perfect replacement - small, light, powerful. Can’t go wrong :zap:

1 Like

Looks small sleek, 18W charger!

I have a PA-Y18 and I love it. It’s also 18W and seems smaller than this new PA-F1 charger. Can you share how they are different, and if I should upgrade to this new one?

1 Like

Welcome to the forum eglgold :pray:

Hi @eglgold

Welcome! Great to have you here :slight_smile:

@Dane_AUKEY @JSH1973 Thank you! Didn’t realize this forum existed, but found it while searching for my question above. Seems like a great community. In the past I have usually purchased Anker products, but finding that Aukey has some amazing options. Are you able to expound on the differences between the Minima 18W (PA-Y18) and the Omnia 18W (PA-F1)? Thanks!

2 Likes

@eglgold Good question. Glad you appreciate our product line :smiley:

With the PA-F1, you’ll get the form factor as being the main difference. Color and size is another. PA-Y18 is a brilliant product, which is equally as good as PA-F1. They’re mainly form factor and color differences, with the output being the same, unless you go for the higher output levels (Omnia Mix) for example.