PA-D3 vs PA-B3 (Focus vs Omnia)

I 'm going to buy an Aukey wall charger, but I’m really confused about these 2 products: what are the differences?
I’ve looked at the specs but they seem the same.
I will use it to charge a Dell XPS 15 7590 and a OnePlus 6T smartphone.
Thanks!

2 Likes

It looks like the main difference will be the size and the wattage that they can supply. The PA-B3 looks to be a bit smaller yet can supply 65W, whereas the PA-D3 looks to be a little larger and is only capable of supplying 60W. From the 2 minutes of research that I did on the devices in question, they don’t seem to call out any special charging technology or any unusual charging wattage needs. If I were you, I would spend a little time looking at the devices and you can make the determination if the extra 5W is worth the extra money. Personally, I bought the PA-D3 when it first came out as my travel charger. Work then gave me a 16" MacBook Pro that requires more wattage to charge it so I ended up getting a different model that supports 100W charging.

1 Like

Hi Andre,

The D3 is an older version but still a good product.

But I highly recommend the Omnia Mix 65W, 2-port, Power Delivery 3.0, 1x USB-A and 1x USB-C. The AUKEY OmniaChip x GaN tech, made it a surprisingly small size. I’m sure you’ll love it.

BTW, the Black Friday discount is here, don’t miss out your 33% off.

1 Like

Thanks but…I live in Italy!

On the listing for the following product it stays that it is UL certified, and yet the UL seal is not on the charger. Even Aukey support refused to comment about the UL certification. Could you please just let us know if it’s actually UL certified or not. And if so please give us the UL listing number to confirm you guys aren’t lying.

https://www.amazon.com/AUKEY-Charging-Delivery-Foldable-Compatible/dp/B08CMSP89H/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&linkCode=sl1&tag=2020blackfriday-page-20&linkId=d661b935c58b78596020e6715847ec89&language=en_US

Please contact our service team at support@aukey.com.