OMNIA Mix 65W Dual-Port PD Charger

The new range of Omnia Series Wall Chargers are perfect for anyone in need of fast charging. Check out the product details below.

1. Powered by AUKEY’s OmniaChip, an advanced GaN power IC that brings up to 3x faster charging with just half the size and weight.
  2. Fast charge PD-compatible smartphones like iPhones or Pixels, and charge a regular phone at the same time using the other port.
  3. Able to charge a 13" MacBook Pro and other similar USB-C laptops.
  4. Augmented with Dynamic Detect, the USB-C port can output 65W Power Delivery when used on its own, and 45W Power Delivery when both ports are in use.
  5. Built-in safeguards protect your devices against excessive current, overheating, and overcharging.

Specifications

Model : PA-B3

Input : AC 100V–240V 50/60Hz
USB-C Out (Max 65W) : 5V 3A/9V 3A/12V 2.5A/15V 3A/20V 3.25A
USB-A Out : DC 5V 2.4A
Dual-Port Out : Max 57W (45W + 12W)
Max Out : 65W
Dimensions : 52 x 52 x 30mm / 2.05” x 2.05” x 1.18”
Weight : 109g / 3.84oz

For more information, check out our full product page here

That is SOOOO on the shopping list :grin:
Unless the 100W is out before I get around to buying this one.
Not that I need 100W but it’s a kind of future proofing

Nothing wrong with future proofing, haha. I bought a wifi 6 router, but have no compatible devices… Maybe one day soon, hopefully.

1 Like

This is definitely on the recommend list for anyone I know getting a lightweight portable laptop that charges over USB-C. Saving even more weight for travelling is great, and everyone with an ultraportable probably needs two chargers anyway.

I will need the 100W version to use with my work computer at some point. The balance of power and weight still leans towards computers that are slightly more power hungry than an ultraportable for me today.

1 Like