Omnia Duo - 65W Dual Port PD Charger

Description

• Powered by AUKEY’s OmniaChip, an advanced GaN power IC that brings up to 3x faster charging with just half the size and weight.

• Fast charge two PD-compatible smartphones like iPhones or Pixels at once.

• Able to charge a 13" MacBook Pro and other similar USB-C laptops.

• Augmented with Dynamic Detect, the USB-C port can output 65W Power Delivery when used on its own, and 45W Power Delivery when both ports are in use.

• Built-in safeguards protect your devices against excessive current, overheating, and overcharging.

Specifications

Model: PA-B4

Input: AC 100V–240V 50 / 60Hz

USB-C Output 1: (65W Power Delivery 3.0) DC 5V 3A, 9V 3A, 12V 3A, 15V 3A, 20V 3.25A

USB-C Output 2: (18W Power Delivery 3.0) DC 5V 2.4A, 9V 2A, 12V 1.5A

Max Power Output: 65W

Dimensions: 52 x 52 x 30mm / 2.05" x 2.05" x 1.18"

Weight: 103.5g / 3.65oz

3 Likes

Very nice looking charger. Specs read FAST and I’m glad USB-C is finally being supported almost everywhere.

2 Likes

They’re amazing chargers - beautifully designed, and extremely useful for a whole range of devices. :smiley:

2 Likes

Another nice product, thanks for sharing :+1:

3 Likes

Great way to charge my devices. These little things pack some power!

2 Likes

Still waiting for this and other new Omnia chargers to show up with Euro-plug, and be available at Amazon in Europe.

1 Like

I know it was US launch first with EU to follow but along came this Corona thing so I imagine that there will be some kinda delay before we get them here as well.

1 Like

Hi @Brynner

That’s a good question. I’ve just been told by my colleague, that we expect to see PA-B3 / B4 on the market in with a European plug by June. If this comes earlier, i’ll be sure to let you know.

:slight_smile:

1 Like