Look what I received today :) (hint hint .. testing)

Received my testing product today USB-C 6-in-1 Hub (picked from leasing office) …

4 Likes

Nice one, looking forward to seeing your review/opinion.
It’s cool to see the testing thing up and running now, hopefully more people will join up because of it and the community get livelier etc…

4 Likes

My battery bank just arrived too, getting started on some testing.

The biggest downside of testing battery packs is you really have to charge and discharge them several times to get an idea of capacity, and that simply requires time.

3 Likes

My cables I believe we’re delivered too… Have to wait until I get home from work. Can’t wait to test as well!

3 Likes

Great first impression… awesome!

Detailed / testing review coming soon

2 Likes

I like the litlle pouch it comes with, neat detail.

1 Like

I really like the pouch too - looks sleek! Look forward to these reviews, guys!

2 Likes

Well you wouldn’t really need to go through several power cycles if you ask me, if you used it a good bit for a few days and then described your usage and gave your personal opinion, people would then compare that to their own needs.

2 Likes

I like the pouch very much… don’t know about the 6-in-1 :heart_eyes:
Looking forward to your reviews guys… good luck :+1:

1 Like

Obviously have to is one thing. But I have had several that did NOT live up to their billing on capacity, and the only way to know for sure is to do the testing. So I included it in my testing plan because I feel like it adds value, and you can decide if you appreciate it or not in the final product. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A thorough test will be appreciated - the more in-depth info the better I feel, more value for everyone :slight_smile:

I believe goin through multiple cycles is a good idea when testing. Meaning dropping to at least 20-30% before charging the device (on main device(s) i.e. phone(s), laptop ect.) and then fully charging it to see how many charges one can get. And repeat that at least 3 times to see if it constantly is providing the same performance. If the tester isn’t a power user then they should test it across multiple devices from power bank full charge to zero with the same approach in order to have a fair assessment.