It’s Monday, and that can only mean 1 thing…
That’s right, we’re kicking off our first round of product testing.
So, what do we have to test?
- Must be a U.S. Resident to apply (sorry - we’re just sending to U.S addresses for now - more countries to be added in time)
- Let us know your blog website or YT Handle that you’ll share it on (if you’re not writing your review to be hosted here)
- Briefly explain your plan on how you are going to review our product, what you’ll do to test it etc.
- Reviews must be in video or written form. Video reviews can be uploaded to YouTube and leave your link in the forum page. For written reviews, it must be posted on the forum page but you’re welcome to write the review on your blog as well.
- Signing up for multiple products is ok, but you will only be selected for one product to review at a time.
- You have 7 days to test the product and then make a review. If you do not submit it in time, you’ll be prevented from applying for future testing.
Look forward to receiving your testing plans!
Testers will be confirmed on Thursday 6th February.