Let's Get Testing!

It’s Monday, and that can only mean 1 thing…

Testing Time

That’s right, we’re kicking off our first round of product testing.

So, what do we have to test?

5x AUKEY USB Type C Cables (see here for more info)
5x AUKEY 8,000 mAh Wireless Charging Power Bank (see here for more info)
5x AUKEY USB-C 6 in 1 Hub (see here for more info)

Testing Criteria

1. Must be a U.S. Resident to apply (sorry - we’re just sending to U.S addresses for now - more countries to be added in time) :slight_smile:
  2. Let us know your blog website or YT Handle that you’ll share it on (if you’re not writing your review to be hosted here)
  3. Briefly explain your plan on how you are going to review our product, what you’ll do to test it etc.
  4. Reviews must be in video or written form. Video reviews can be uploaded to YouTube and leave your link in the forum page. For written reviews, it must be posted on the forum page but you’re welcome to write the review on your blog as well.
  5. Signing up for multiple products is ok, but you will only be selected for one product to review at a time.
  6. You have 7 days to test the product and then make a review. If you do not submit it in time, you’ll be prevented from applying for future testing.

Look forward to receiving your testing plans! :smiley:

Testers will be confirmed on Thursday 6th February. :nerd_face:

5 Likes

Great to see this getting started, hopefully it will attract a bunch of tech heads/nerds to the community.

2 Likes

Absolutely! We’d love to see these products put through their paces, to get a real low-down of what you all think of them :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Do you just apply here or is there another page?

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see your reviews! :eyes: :fire:

1 Like

Awesome products for testing :ok_hand: to start with.
Will have to work on plans now :wink:

1 Like

Where do we apply? Is there some sort of survey to fill out info or just a reply here in the thread?

1 Like

Please clarify… how to apply for testing? @Dane_AUKEY

1 Like

Yes, I wouldn’t want to put a lot of information up about plans / posting locations in a thread like this where everyone else is applying for the same thing. At other sites, there is typically a form of some sort to fill out, so you have a record of all the application details easily organized, without it being shared in a thread where everyone can see it.

Looking forward to helping out with the testing! Similarly to what everyone else it saying, where do we sign up or will you notify us if we are selected?

1 Like

Looking forward to applying…it would be great to test the cables!

1 Like

I would test the usb-c cables or the power bank, but putting a plan here is really asking for people to copy how I would abuse products to see how they function. A Google survey link with a few questions and a plan entry section would be ideal

1 Like

@Dane_AUKEY

Thanks for the testing opportunity!

The right way to submit testing needs to be on some kind of web forms like SurveyMonkey, Google Forms, where the details are not OPEN to all the members / participants, I don’t want my ideas to be copied / pasted elsewhere :smiley: I hope you respect and appreciate it,

I can PM you my ideas for testing, or put it on some form, but not on this open thread!

Hope to hear back!!

4 Likes

I up for some testing. Please let us know where to submit the requests.

1 Like

@CK-Techie You’re right - although I did not ask for any private information, I feel that the way to review and other things that may make it unique, can definitely be a factor.

So, after considering your suggestions, here is the link to the google form to apply.

Thanks for your support! :clap:

5 Likes

Good idea with the Google docs form and it’s kept simple as well.
Maybe put a bit of competition into the reviews to make reviewers make the little extra effort, something like for every 10 products or reviews all members get to vote for best review or funniest review picture etc…
It could be for a small price or just an honorary tester/reviewer badge type of thing, something to give the whole thing a bit more attention and bring a little fun to it.

2 Likes

Form completed…thanks for the opportunity!

1 Like

Great idea! thanks for the Google form. However, I have an issue with Google Docs, I couldn’t open it on my work computer, so I need to wait till I get home and find some time to do it. I don’t feel comfortable doing it on my phone.

@Dane_AUKEY is it possible to have a form made available in the community or Aukey domain so I don’t have this issue in the future? Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you @Dane_AUKEY :pray: I will submit my testing plan today

2 Likes

Much easier, form is submitted. Thanks for a chance to test a product out.

2 Likes