Launch Giveaway ๐Ÿš€

Weโ€™re launching TODAY!

Hooorah!

And with that, comes the chance for you guys to win an amazing range of prizes, including the following:

1x Impulse Lightning Nylon Cable - 6.6ft
1x Impulse Braided USB-C to C Cable - 6.6ft
1x Sprint Go Wireless 8000 mAh Power Bank
1x Unity Slim C 4 in 1 Hub
1x T21 True Wireless Earbuds

We have 3 sets of these to give away, to 3 lucky winners.

Weโ€™re running this giveaway for 2 weeks, so EVERY person that registers from 10th to 24th of January, will be automatically entered into the prize draw.

Winners will be announced here on the 25th of January.

GOOD LUCK ALL! :clap:

Donโ€™t forget to share the wealth and let your friends know about this brilliant chance.

From Team AUKEY :clap:

150 Likes

I would love to win these prizes because it will keep my devices juiced up and ready for the day! Also the hub will be useful when I need to use multiple ports!

3 Likes

Brilliant! Are there any other ways to get more entries? :grin:

1 Like

Mmmm, lovely. I already have an Aukey charger. That was from before the exciting times of tiny GaN chargers, but itโ€™s still quite small. Much smaller and more convenient than my current laptop charger, and the extra USB-A port is rather good. And the included sticker looks quite very nice on my laptopโ€™s lid, too.

The wireless charger/hub from this giveaway would definitely come in handy, but I wouldnโ€™t say no to cables or a pair of TW earbuds, either. And I can always find some use for extra cables.

3 Likes

My wife and I just upgraded our iPhones to ones that have wireless charging and are looking into getting wireless charging for our home and office and maybe even our go bags. We would love to try these out and let people know what we think.

1 Like

Looking forward to the CES revealed chargers, more power and smaller size is amazing!

3 Likes

I have tried a few different true wireless headphones, but based on every other Aukey product I have, Iโ€™d imagine these would be great for a great price too. Glad to be part of the Aukey community after being part of #TeamTECHKEY for a while now.

2 Likes

I love all of my Aukey products and canโ€™t wait to learn more about new products through this community forum! Very cool!

1 Like

Would love to win this prize. Iโ€™m based in the UK so will I still be eligible?
Cheers

1 Like

Would love to win a package! I love Aukey because they are always innovating with their products!

1 Like

Me encantan los productos Aukey, tengo los auriculares y el altavoz inalรกmbricos y son geniales!!

1 Like

I really hope to have some giweaya, I really love the products and now the community. well done, go to new experience !

1 Like

I have a variety of Aukey products already, many of which are doing a great job around the house every day. Look forward to the chance to win some new ones.

1 Like

I would love to win a giveaway because I really like my Aukey products.

I would love to win the giveaway

Just joined a gym, so winning the earbuds would be perfect! Thanks for the opportunity to participate in the contest.

2 Likes

This sounds SUPER sweet!!! Would love a pair of those T21 True Wireless Earbuds!!!

YOU GUYS ROCK!!! :smile: :+1:

2 Likes

I would love to win one of these!

Thatโ€™s great! What kind of devices would you keep charged up with our products?

Welcome! Absolutely, you can share this on social media and let us know youโ€™ve shared it - for more entries :smiley: