Labor Day Celebration

It’s Labor Day! All around the world, from the U.K, to Australia and even China, today is a celebration - a holiday.

With the world in lockdown, or slowly coming out of it, its this time, more than ever, that we should appreciate and acknowledge those in manual jobs - be it the postal worker, the doctor, the retail worker or the builder. Our thanks go out to all of the frontline staff fighting COVID-19, and the other key workers that are vital to the world.

At AUKEY HQ, we’ve been working on a #giveaway that we’ll be announcing next week to show our thanks to all.

So whilst you may still be in lockdown, we hope you can enjoy today with your family and take a moment for all of those working hard to ensure you have food in the supermarkets, or the nurses saving lives or the other unsung heroes that don’t always get our praise. :pray:

Let us know how you’ll be spending today.

Will it be any different?
Even if it’s not labor day today in your country, what you would have done if you weren’t on lockdown? :thinking:

3 Likes

Since the US does Labor Day at a completely different time of the year, I am laboring today. Work still has deadlines even in a lockdown. On the upside, I still have a job.

1 Like

I’ll be doing the same as the last couple of months… absolutely nothing :blush:
Our lockdown looks to be extended by another two weeks from Monday, which I do agree it needs to be unfortunately.
So it’s another day pampering one self with great food etc. :grin:

1 Like

Thanks. I’ll be working from home as the usual.

2 Likes

With Stay at home / Shelter in place orders extended until end of month, will be at home, There is more work than ever,and enjoying it :wink:
Plan to go out for evening walk with family!

3 Likes

That sounds nice under the circumstances - family time & work to keep you occupied. Pity to hear that the orders have been extended though…:pray:

2 Likes