KM-G3 keyboard driver? Pc not remembering lighting option after turn off

Hi there, I have a KM-G3 keyboard and I have to select the led lighting everytime I turn on my computer so i came to the website looking for a driver or any kind of software which will keep the lighting option I did choose.

Seems the only available resource for my keyboard is a 2 pages manual, so I try to install software from the G4 but it does not work.

I will appreciate if you could help me with this, thank you.

Hi!

@Kroktaka Sorry to hear you’re experiencing this issue. I’ve tagged our Customer Support in @Kelly_AUKEY and we’ll see what we can do.

You can find the user manual here which seems a little longer than 2 pages. Check it out with the link below.

https://www.aukey.com/downloads/

thank you!

I didn´t intend any pun with my comment about the number of pages of the manual apart from this I´m very happy with the product.

I already checked the manual and I did try using the FN + home to save my settings but does not work as a solution to my problem.

No worries - I didn’t think there was. I thought its possible we updated the online manual which contains more pages. I wasn’t sure :slight_smile:

Hmmm, well thanks for clarifying that - our CS team can check this out and get back to you. :pray:

Thank you, Dane, looking forward to hear from them.

1 Like

You’re welcome!