Just received my USB A to C cables to test!

Just opened my package with the cables to test. Looking forward to testing them to the best of my ability. Since they’re two one will stay in the car, used with a 12v outlet and with the USB port in the car. The other I will carry back and forth to work to try out with various chargers.

Stay tuned for more!

2 Likes

Right off the bat… Love the braided cables, they feel very durable.

1 Like

Can’t wait to check out your review

1 Like

Fantastic!

Looking forward to the review :smiley:

2 Likes

Yes, I like the braided cables too… good luck with your review :+1:

1 Like

Interesting that the picture on the front of the box looks like a non-braided cable, very plastic and glossy.

It doesn’t matter much if the customer only sees it after taking it out of a box from amazon or direct. But an opportunity to improve the visual appeal if Aukey ever decided to put these on store shelves.

1 Like

The photo on the box does show the braided texture, but is a bit glossy. In reality they are not quite as shiny. I’ve attached a photo out of the box.
1582727182183665294951883112702|375x500

1 Like

When I look closer, you are right. The glossiness of the box with the reflection from background lights threw me off. But your out of the box attached photo didn’t upload correctly.

Not sure what happened, I used the option to take a picture through this thread. Attached is one I took outside the browser and attached.

1 Like

Looks great! Look forward to see the review👍

The image was fine for me, when I downloaded it from the link, FYI :slight_smile:

Great! Can’t wait to see the review. But like @Wcavaliere88 I LOVE braided cables! Pretty much all I use now.

1 Like