Impulse Braided USB-C to Lightning Cable

• Fast Charging: When used with the original Apple USB-C charger that supports USB Power Delivery, this cable fast charges your iPhone 11 Pro / 8 / 8 Plus / X and iPad Pro 2017
  • Reliable Data Transfer: USB 2.0 supports data transfer at up to 480Mbps between your USB-C equipped Mac and Lightning-enabled iPhone, iPad, or iPod
  • Flexible & Durable Design: Durable, flexible braided nylon cable with 12000+ bend lifespan. Slim USB-C & Lightning connectors for easy connection
  • Extensive Compatibility: Compatible with iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning connector, and Mac or other computers with USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port
  • Package Contents: AUKEY CB-CL02 3.9ft USB-C to Lightning Cable

For more detailed information, click here

1 Like

Looks nice, I’d love to test this. I’ve had a few older cables that give me the “unsupported accessory” message :sob:

1 Like

It’s the way it is unfortunately, many manufacturers don’t always support certain devices! It really annoys me :angry:

They were Aukey cables that have stopped working…

Well, that’s a pity - things don’t work from time to time, but hopefully you had them replaced!

This is one of my least favorite things about apple. Even good quality cables from a reputable source may just stop working one day, even though visually (and almost certainly electrically) nothing has changed - just a little authentication chip failed. And then you have a cable that won’t work for everything anymore, and get that annoying popup forever.

Apple claims it is to protect their end users from fakes and knockoffs that might damage their device. But I think it is more about forcing people to buy through them.

Tried to contact Aukey for replacement & got the runaround, so I bought some Anker cables.

I’m really sorry to hear that!

I do my best to help support you all here, sharing any info on support requests directly with our customer support team.

I know at times, they can be swamped with a lot of requests, so it can mean delays in getting back to you.

I’ll be sure to follow this up, as I feel you certainly deserve a replacement! Leave this one with me :smiley:

If I could get a replacement that would be cool :man_shrugging:

Anything feedback? Do let me know so I can chase this up if need be :slight_smile:

I’m not sure what you need from me for the replacement, this was few months ago & I threw away the cable since it didn’t work. After waiting for a while getting run around I gave up

Oh right - sorry to hear that.

Well, we’ll be doing more testing so if you wanna get involved, you can be in for a chance to get your hands on a new pair :slight_smile:

Let me know where I can sign up, I’ve done testing in the past & provide a lot of detailed feedback

1 Like

Simply keep you eyes peeled on the testing zone :smiley: