Happy Easter everyone

:hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::rabbit2::rabbit2::rabbit2:
It’s a bit of a different Easter this year but hey, what can you do except from your best.
Enjoy and smile :grin:

6 Likes

Happy Easter! Hope you have a good one, all things considered! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Happy Easter!!

2 Likes

Happy easter :rabbit2::rabbit::hatching_chick:

1 Like

Happy Easter everyone!

Stay safe!

(hint… Bunny is at home :smiley:, Stay home)

4 Likes

I hope everyone had a great holiday :grin:

1 Like

It was lovely where I am. Nice and sunny - shame we’re in lockdown :laughing:

3 Likes

it’s been gorgeous here as well, still is today, bit :hot_pepper: but :sunny:
Corona picture taken from the front door :door:

1 Like

Nice ride :oncoming_automobile:

1 Like

Thanks Dane
it’s nothing special, it just looks a bit sporty but that where the cool factor end, if you wanted this thing to go from 0-60 in less than 11 seconds you would need to push it over a cliff😂
I only paid 800 quid for it, my mobile phone cost more than my car :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Same here it was a nice day out… I spent most of the day with my kids with the exception of going to configure a network late morning for a few hours.

3 Likes

We had a great Easter weekend - a full day of yard work on the day off Friday (beautiful weather for it), and then services over the web on Sunday morning, and a big meal with all the people in my house. We made enough for a few singles as well, who picked it up curbside to isolate.

I think the degrees to which we are isolating are crazy, and really badly overdue to end. But we can have a good time in the meantime.

2 Likes

Ha…well 800 quid is cracking!

I wouldn’t complain there, unless you’re only in it for the speed. Then, well, yeah…give it a push ha. :laughing:

1 Like

That sounds brilliant. A lovely day for sure. Even nicer that you fed some people that were alone, least they could join in - albeit from curbside :slight_smile:

1 Like