Graphite Pro 15W Podium Wireless Fast Charger

• Powers your Apple Watch and iPhone simultaneously with a slot there to hold an Apple Watch Charging Cable.
  • Works with all Qi-enabled devices, even through cases (less than 3mm/0.12" thick).
    Broad Compatibility: Works with all Qi-enabled devices, even through most cases (thickness less than 3mm/0.12”). Non-wireless-charging devices require a wireless charging adapter (not included). Not compatible with metal cases

Specifications

Model : LC-Q11

Technology Compatibility : Qi, Quick Charge 2.0/3.0
Input : DC 5V 2A, 9V 2A, 12V 1.8A, 15V 1.5A
Output : 5W, 7.5W, 10W, 15W
Maximum Power Output : 15W
Cable Length : 1.2m / 3.9’
Dimensions : 108 x 108 x 19mm / 4.25” x 4.25” x 0.75”
Weight : 154g / 5.4oz

For more information, check out the full product page here

1 Like

I have an S9, so I could take advantage of up to 10W. That would be a large difference from the QI chargers I use today, which are only really useful for overnight charging. 5W is not what I actually get usually, 3-4W is more realistic. 10W is probably a max that wouldn’t be hit in practice often either, but just getting into the 6-8 range would be great.

2 Likes

I would imagine with these newer ones you would get 10W without a case on the phone but for overnight it doesn’t matter if it is a full 10w anyway

1 Like

Yeah, overnight charging - you just hope that it charges fine.

With fast charging via QI, I’m sure hitting even 6-8W would be great as you say.

1 Like

I have definitely had that happen. Put it on the charger, think I saw a little light, wake up in the morning to a dead phone.

Being more careful to check it is on properly would fix that. But I read books on my phone until sleepy, so that involves partly waking up…

Good thing I have a battery pack those days.

Ha, absolutely. We’ve all been there!! Bane of wireless charging…but its so damn convenient when it works well! No running around or trying to find the charger that someone may have ‘misplaced’.

2 Likes

The Samsung Duos charger I got as a promo gift with the Galaxy Watch is horrible for that, phone side is ok but the smaller pad for the watch I only use for my cheap Tozo earphones now, the watch had to be on so super precise that I just had to go back to the original magnetic charger for that.

1 Like

I love that high power chargers for my lg devices are starting to release. Any plans that you know of on a stand version? The pucks are nice but I do like the viewable face while docked.

2 Likes

At present, we just have one stand type of wireless charger but I’ll certainly check to see if there’s any in the pipeline :+1:

1 Like

What wattage is the new LG ones?

Of course I got curious and Googled it.
LG have a really nice 20W dual charger, I imagine that very few devices can take advantage of it yet though.

1 Like

Don’t forget, for any extra details you need about this product - you can check it out here

1 Like

No matter if I can only get 10W from the Graphite Pro I’m still getting one simply for the design alone, it will look great on the desk of my new home office I’m setting up soon.
I do suspect though that I’ll be able to take advantage of the 15W as Qi should be Qi no matter the device.

Yes agreed. It’s a beautiful design, and with these things taking up more and more space in our homes - why not make them aesthetically pleasing, as well as functional. :smiley:

2 Likes

Exactly, I’m by no means a fashion victim but if you are looking at something every day there no point in making it an eye sore :joy:

1 Like

Put it better than I could have :laughing:

It is right around 15 watts under fast charging. 9V @ 1.6A. The issue you tend to see is Apple has its own standard, Samsung essentially uses QC 2.0 and most other devices are QC 3.0. Wireless chargers tend to be closer to QC2.0 standard which is why you see mostly Apple and Samsung at 7.5W and 10W, while everything else sits at 5W.

2 Likes

Nice and powerful wireless charger. I feel little expensive at the moment but as time goes it may come down.

I think the Graphite and also built in fan drives it up a little, afaik Graphite is a bit like carbon fibre, lightweight and strong but obviously more expensive than plastic.
I don’t think the current price is to bad but we could see if we could get a community discount if we did a ‘‘group buy’’ :grin:
Show of hands :open_hands:
who wants one :grinning:

me me me… :raised_hands:

1 Like