EP-T25 Not Working with Windows 10

I just purchased the EP-T25 true wireless headphones and they seem to work on my phone but I bought them to use on my Windows 10 PC and I cannot for the life of me get them to work.

The buds connect but sometimes connect as just headphones and sometimes as headphones and headset (which I want for video chatting). However, even when they connect, the audio doesn’t work and neither does the mic. It worked one time but only barely.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the buds 4 times. I also made sure they were the default audio and communication devices in the settings. Lastly, I made sure that the Bluetooth drivers are all updated. All other Bluetooth headsets work but these just don’t. I’m pretty sure it’s a hardware/driver issue because my computer freezes on any settings change for just these buds and no other Bluetooth device.

Any fixes for this? I only bought them for work and video calls so I really need them to work.

1 Like

Hi @naandrade

I recommend that you get in touch with our support team - support@aukey.com

I did reach out to the support team. I am hoping for a good solution because they worked well on my phone and would love to have a back pair for that but definitely need these to work on Windows. Thanks.

I decided to test something and use an older Bluetooth adapter that was not Bluetooth 5.0 and it worked a little bit. Don’t know the difference since all my other headsets worked. Audio worked but the headset settings did not work. It would give a loud noise that would not stop until I put them back in the case. Even when they did work, the microphone was HORRIBLE when used. It sounded so muffled you couldn’t understand what you were saying. I even thought it might be because they were so close to my face when it BUT I test them each individually and together right in front of my mouth and you still couldn’t understand what you were saying. I am right on the verge of returning them unless support can give me a solution that is not just to return them for a replacement. Something is definitely wrong with the software on these.

Hi @naandrade

It doesn’t sound norrmal for sure - very pecuilar.

I would wait and see what support says, and if not satisfactory, then maybe ask for a replacement or a refund. :frowning:

Having the same problem here as OP - @naandrade

Please keep us updated

I’ll be contacting their support team as well to let them know another person is experiencing the same problem