EP-T21 earbuds to pairing to one another

Hi Audette
Welcome to the forum.
Did you put the earbuds in the charger to get them to full charge when you first received them?
If not then try that before anything else and also delete them from your phone.
What phone is it?
I just got a pair of T21 myself last week so I will try and help you troubleshoot if you want me to :+1:

2 Likes

Nice to see you got a T21 yourself!! Congrats!

Hope to see a review on it :+1:

1 Like

Sorry to hear that you are facing these problems. Please try the methods @JSH1973 just mentioned here first. I will get back to you later with an official solution.

Hi,

Thank you for your help! I did do that, but unfortunately it did not work. It is in Iphone 7.

Hi,

Unfortunately, it did not work. I’ll be waiting for your other solution. Thank you!

You seem to have tried nearly everything but the once or twice mine haven’t paired up straight away and I only had sound on one side, I simply put my fingertip on the touch button for a few seconds and they paired up.

Mine looks like this when connected but I am using a Galaxy Note 10 Plus

I also tried putting my fingertip on the touch button for a few seconds, but no luck. Mine looks like this when connected.

Wonder why they show twice but without L and R for left/right.
After deleting them from the iPhone would you be able to try and pair them with something else to see if that will work, sort of to try and eliminate issues and test.

I’ve done that, deleting them from the iPhone and pairing them to my iPod. Same problem.

Hmm… I’m kinda out of ideas for now but I will play around with my own a little and see if I can replicate the issue.

Thank you! As I saw in other forums, some people have this issue and it is a manufacturing deffect, nothing helps!

I just received my Aukey EP-T21 today and am having the same problem with the pairing. When I pair them, I see two «Aukey EP-T21» appear in the bluetooth section of my phone. One seems to be for the right and the other for the left. I can only have sound in only one of the two headphones at a time.

I have looked into the community tab and there seems to be a lot of people with the same problem. I have tried every trick they gave (resetting them, taking them out at the same time, one after the other, turning the bluetooth on and off, «forgetting» the device in the bluetooth tab, trying another device, bla, bla, bla…), and nothing works.
What now?

I have the exact same issue! What to do? I tried with three different devices. In all of them I see two instances of Aukey EP-T21 and can pair either L or R but not both together. I’m giving this a 24h hour chance before returning and writing a bad review on amazon. Please help!

Well, here’s how to reset or delete the pairing history of EP-T21. First, take the buds out of the case, and then press and hold the touch-sensitive area of both buds for 10 seconds until the red and green LEDs flash 3 times simultaneously. Place them back into the case and take them out again to pair with your device.
If unfortunately that still doesn’t work, please contact support@aukey.com for a replacement.

Thank you. I tried that a number of times. I returned the product to Amazon. I appreciate your help.

1 Like

Adding to details from @Simon_AUKEY :slight_smile: ,

@audette the support email is Support@Aukey.com and Adding Aukey Community Support Personnel @Kelly_AUKEY

1 Like

I am having the same problem. Can someone help me please?

Well, resetting EP-T21 might be of help, and here’s how to.
First, take the buds out of the case, and then press and hold the touch-sensitive area of both buds for 10 seconds until the red and green LEDs flash 3 times simultaneously. Place them back into the case and take them out again to pair with your device.
If unfortunately that still doesn’t work, please contact support@aukey.com for a replacement.

2 Likes

Same problem here. Tried everything and nothing works on a Realme x50 pro, or a samsung J3.
:frowning: