EP-T21 earbud issues

Just got the earbuds and I’ve been using them for a few days without issues. But then suddenly the left earbud beeped, then turned off after a minute or so. The right one still works fine.

Tried charging both earbuds in the case with and without the cable plugged in for over 6 hours. Also tried resetting with headphones but touching them for 10 seconds. Tried forgetting and reconnecting them. The problem still persists with only the left earbud.

After taking them out of the case and using them, the left one would beep within 5 minutes of using them, then shut off a minute after the beep.

These are less than a week old. Please help!

When the left one shuts off, does it still have power just not connected? I wonder if there is a issue with the battery. Unpairing from the device and resetting, by hold each touch area for 10 minutes, should do the trick. Hopefully the Aukey team has other suggestions. Have you emailed Aukey support yet to initiate a warranty claim? I’ve had the T21s for about 6 months and have not had this issue.

I guess you mean 10 seconds there :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes… 10 seconds lol.

When it shuts off, it acts like the battery is dead. I will then place it inside the charging case and the red light would be on for a minute, and then no lights. Once I take it out from the charging case again, it works for a few minutes until the same problem happens again.

I have tried resetting by holding for 10 seconds, tried forgetting the connection and then repairing, but still the same issue.

I’ve sent an e-mail to the support team but haven’t heard from them.

Sounds like it is a battery issue, since it seems to work fine for a little bit. Being Sunday you may not get a response from them until during the week. I’m sure @Dane_AUKEY will get you in touch with someone. Good luck, I hope you get it sorted out soon and you can enjoy your new earbuds!

Hey guys!

Thanks for the back and forth, and attempts to help. As @Wcavaliere88 said, I’ve already let our CS team know about this. They should be in touch soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello,
I am having the same issue, but mine is with the right earbud. I’ve tried the fixes above. It also acts like the battery on the right side just dies after ~ 1 minute despite a full charge.
I’'ll closely monitor this thread for the next day or two hoping for some easy fix, if not they’re going back for replacement.

Hi @euqixelsyd

Sorry to hear you’re having issues. :frowning:

If you’ve gone through all of the troubleshooting steps found here on the Community, then, unfortunately, I recommend that you get in touch with our CS Team to arrange a replacement. Email support@aukey.com