EP-N5 vs EP-T27 bt headsets?

Hi!

What is the difference between the EP-N5 and EP-T27 bt headsets? The pages show both have impressive specs… but hard to compare…

T27 boasts CVC 8.0 Noise Reduction
N5 boasts 28dB ANC

Both have 2 mics per ear…

One has a bit better water resistance…

But I’m most interested in ANC/Noise Reduction… so I need some help chosing.

OK… I’ve found out that CVC is for voice pick-up. Removes background noise when I talk… so that people on the other side hear me better… When ANC is for playback. Removes background noise when I listen… so that the sound I hear is less disturbed by external noises.

So does that mean that the N5 which has ANC has no CVC at all?

This could mean that N5 is better for audio playback and T27 is better for calls?

Gilles

Hi @gravax,

Thank you for the information you shared. Most of your conclusion is correct, but EP-N5 does have noise reduction, just not as good as what EP-T27 has. What EP-T27 has is CVC8.0, which is the newest on the market. Also, EP-N5 has more playtime than EP-T27, for almost 10 hours(might be less when EP-N5’s ANC is activated). In the size-wise, EP-N5’s case will be bigger than EP-T27’s case.

Ha… It’s a hard choice… Pity you don’t have one with CVC8.0 AND ANC…

Gilles

Hi @gravax,

Thank you for the feedback. Please stay tuned for AUKEY, we will provide our customers with more and better products in the future.

1 Like

I have no doubt. :slight_smile: I’ll get a N5 for walking in the streets, and a T27 for video conferencing…

Gilles

1 Like